HDRKid II

gonzogirl

Re: HDRkid

hdrkid said:
Hi jurgen36:

I know that the stock market dropped 40% from this time last year, 18% just last week. Still we have food in the grocery store and fuel in the filling station. Things will get worse. However, those that plan ahead can survive.

Most people now realize that the billion dollar bailout of the banks did not stop the market from crashing. It is like trying to put out a raging inferno of a forest fire with a garden hose. Yet from the ashes we will arise to build anew.

Hateful nasty people who did nothing but ridicule those who tried to save them, can remember that it is starvation not radiation that kills most people in the future. Those that build shelters and store food will increase their chances of making it.

Yesterday I saw an ant gather bits of food and take it to the nest, I saw a squirrel gather nuts and put them in a tree hole. Thus we see that even tiny creatures prepare for the long hard winter.

My message is one of hope, for in the world that follows there are no wars, no executive with 100 million dollar salaries, no silly rules that tell you what "approved" colors you can paint your house.

Gold Price Manipulation

Gold Price History

Whatever

DarbyII

I've asked Brent to consider putting the old HRDKid thread back up for research and comparison purposes. It's interesting that during the time that the site was on hiatus The Kid has denied certain specific claims that s/he made - like being a 15 year old high schooler living with dad.

Darby

DarbyII

BTW: I saw a few calls for SkeptiSarus on the thread. Skepti posted on The Kid's thread on Time Travel Institute yesterday. I left the message for him on TTI to stop bye here.

Darby

HDRKID

To Darby:
Actually, people might become convinced that I have paranormal abilities, after all most of my prediction have a nasty habit coming true. You did say that all I preach is doom and gloom. I see a very dark road ahead for America.:cool:

People who believe you will find that they are in a world of hurt when the collapse happens. It is better to be prepared.

Enjoy the current low cost of gasoline, the Arabs are getting ready to close the spigot. :eek:

Here is someone else that saw what I see. This was a year ago.

Keroscene

hdrkid said:
To Darby:
Actually, people might become convinced that I have paranormal abilities, after all most of my prediction have a nasty habit coming true.

You can't be serious.

gonzogirl

hdrkid said:
To Darby:
Actually, people might become convinced that I have paranormal abilities, after all most of my prediction have a nasty habit coming true. You did say that all I preach is doom and gloom. I see a very dark road ahead for America.:cool:

People who believe you will find that they are in a world of hurt when the collapse happens. It is better to be prepared.

Enjoy the current low cost of gasoline, the Arabs are getting ready to close the spigot. :eek:

Here is someone else that saw what I see. This was a year ago.

Jesus! Is this a Mccain ad or what?
Ha ha.
Hi Darby...Nice to see ya again...Jackie..Yeah bring the thread out of the attic..dust it off and lets read.

DarbyII

hdrkid said:
To Darby:

If that's the case why did you recently say that you have a message of hope? A "very dark road ahead for America" message is pretty hard for anyone to interpret, no matter how you look at it, as a message of hope.

DarbyII

Actually, people might become convinced that I have paranormal abilities

Aside from the few people who post on your site name the people whom you've convinced? This is one particular site where "abnormal" tends to be accepted, yet, after several years of posting here you can't seem to find any allies.

I'm still convinced that my profile of you is correct: you were always, while growing up, viewed by your peers as an odd ball - a geek. Don't get me wrong, being a geek isn't necessarily a bad thing. But in your case it went beyond that. You had a hard time finding friends among your peers. As a defense you decided to take all of your anger out on society in general. To "get back at them" you've decided to condemn them to destruction via - earthquakes, asteriods, comets, nuclear war, floods, famine - whatever. You've named them all.

But you've been inconsistent. You've made claims to specific predictions that you've never made. You've taken credit for making predictions that were in the news long before you made them.

When criticized for these inconsistencies you resort to name calling by stating that so-and-so, a debunker, was laughing at you.

The bottom line, here and virtually everywhere you post, is that the people reading your posts don't care about what you post because the posts are more about you than what the internal message is. And that includes those few people who actually believe that the world is moving in the direction that you predict. They don't so much object to the message as they object to the woo-woo who is delivering the message. That's a pretty pathetic statement when otherwise woo-woo's don't care what a like woo-woo posts.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Hah, remember the story where a dozen or so police cars swarmed his house?

I liked the part where none of it was true.

DarbyII

Webnower said:
Hah, remember the story where a dozen or so police cars swarmed his house?

I liked the part where none of it was true.

Precisely. Who can forget all the police cars swarming the old Kid Casa?