HDRKid II

Whitelight

Re: HDRkid

Man, that's another space trip.

No matter how many wars we'll have, we'll continue to be ignorant, pushy, and territorial. Because we're human. Not all of us know better, and a war won't teach us anything. It obviouslly hasn't in the past.

HDRKID

Hi jurgen36:

I know that the stock market dropped 40% from this time last year, 18% just last week. Still we have food in the grocery store and fuel in the filling station. Things will get worse. However, those that plan ahead can survive.

Most people now realize that the billion dollar bailout of the banks did not stop the market from crashing. It is like trying to put out a raging inferno of a forest fire with a garden hose. Yet from the ashes we will arise to build anew.

Hateful nasty people who did nothing but ridicule those who tried to save them, can remember that it is starvation not radiation that kills most people in the future. Those that build shelters and store food will increase their chances of making it.

Yesterday I saw an ant gather bits of food and take it to the nest, I saw a squirrel gather nuts and put them in a tree hole. Thus we see that even tiny creatures prepare for the long hard winter.

My message is one of hope, for in the world that follows there are no wars, no executive with 100 million dollar salaries, no silly rules that tell you what "approved" colors you can paint your house.

Gold Price Manipulation

Gold Price History

jurgen36

Hello HDRKID
Well it never hurts to try to have some spare food, for the last year or so I keep enough freeze dryed food in my survival pack for probably 6 month or more. Ok, it might help if I manage to get away in time. But then of course Perth in Western Australia is a relative small city without much industry. It probably is not worth the cost of a nuclear tipped missile. At least I hope so. The first thing would be to get away from the cities, uncover my weapons and go as far away as I can on my bike. Not the car as petrol would be unoptainable. Just go bush, shoot a cow whenever necessary and continue towards the wilderness. Build a shelter close to some water hole sett up the solar panels, rig an antenna and firstly listen in then try to contact some other survivors. And then just see what will happen.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, that's it, except that this one is supposed to help you do astral time travel instead of frying your nuts like in the movie. They used to say you can physically travel in time if you use the HDR over a grid point, or vortex.

I've read somewhere that you can to the same by using correctly 2 HDR units simultaneously, but I'm not sure. I would like to know what the kid thinks about this one.

Num7

Keroscene

Numenorean7 said:
I've read somewhere that you can to the same by using correctly 2 HDR units simultaneously, but I'm not sure. I would like to know what the kid thinks about this one.

Num7

I'm not sure I understand you, but ill venture a guess and say why not use 10 HDR units? Like more than one will make their chances any better.? Why not 10 HDR units, while sitting in a pentagram, eating a bag of mushrooms, dressed in your cloak and wizards hat? And if you do we want pictures.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

baudmiksen said:
I'm not sure I understand you, but ill venture a guess and say why not use 10 HDR units? Like more than one will make their chances any better.? Why not 10 HDR units, while sitting in a pentagram, eating a bag of mushrooms, dressed in your cloak and wizards hat? And if you do we want pictures.
Man, you forgot to put crystals!

I've read that if you use 2 HDRs, you can achieve the same things as if you were over a vortex point with only one unit. In other words, the "energies" produced by the 2 HDR units are channelled together, and can make you travel physically through time. I'm not sure if I understand either, anyway.

I don't know about 10 units, but it could create some crazy shit, believe me!

Num7