HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

To All:
I finally got a summer job, but I will still try to answer your questions. This means more money for experiments. I start on Monday. :)

Hi John:
Thanks. Awesome avatar!

Hi tchetcha:
Really sad about what happened in London. British are nice. Please remember that big cities are a target. I think even Starlord will agree on this one.

Hi Ruffneck:
what the hell can we do about it? There is still hope, we can prevent Bsh from using what happened in London as an excuse to invade Iran.

Hi PE: I have seen similar things happen, big cities are a target. Last year (2004) I made a jump to 2007 and I saw a bunch of buildings blow up. Also Hurricane Dennis causes more damage than what happened in London. Its a mean one.

I saw a major hurricane so damage in 2005. Still praying it does not hit big cities.

Hi Starlord:
Thanks for not being mad. I have seen timelines where we have small cars that get 300 mpg. Small energy effecient modular housing. Almost pollution free industry. Even fusion generators. Most of these are not that difficult. If we spent less money on bombs and more on education, it would be a better world.

Hi Tigge:
That's a really sad line. The slavemasters live in huge mansions, while the slaves live in tiny hovels not fit for a dog. A lot less talk about liberty and freedom on that line. There was a different man on the penny and it was made of steel not copper. When you go to a city park you only see white children, and most old men still wear hats, so it looks a bit like the 50's.

In our timeline, Red China keeps Chinese people are slaves working for 50 cents an hour. At least we do not have to see people in chains walking down the street. We should boycott China the way we did with South Africa. :)

Hi Enigmawriter:
Please post a link. :)

Hi Maggot7:
I am getting that parts to build John Bajak's flux cap. Still missing the breadboard so I can test it out. Will get that soon. :)

Hi Frog:
Not finished getting all parts yet, but I will have them soon. This is fun! :D

Hi Kero:
Clean nukes, no.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
There is still hope, we can prevent Bsh from using what happened in London as an excuse to invade Iran.[/b]

How does Bush go about using the london bombings to invade Iran? That is what you're implying, we're going to invade Iran, correct?

Also Hurricane Dennis causes more damage than what happened in London. Its a mean one.

.[/b]

Is that body count/ injured wise?

pieceofaman

1. kid have you ever thought about the possibility that your experiences in the astral might not be of another world line but are subjective? So in other words do you believe there could be a chance you just imagine and think up what you see? how serious do you take your experiences? how do you know your just not dreaming?
2. have you ever been to a time line where there are species of animals that we do not know about here on this time line or maybe even larger sized animals that we do know about?
3. Have you ever saw peace coming to the middle east? have you seen poverty decline in africa?
4. how do people grow food in the future? do most farmers grow their food organically or does genetically modified foods take over? Have you seen weird genetically modified foods in the future such as vegetables or fruits growing into enormously huge sizes?
5. have you ever seen aliens coexist peacefully with humans on earth? If so then what do the aliens do? How do they live?
6. Do you electric powered cars take over in the future so we have little need for gasoline? How are these cars charged?
7. What does the common home computer look like in the future? Does it still look the same?
8. have you ever been to a line where people practicing christianity worship someone else other than jesus christ? If so, then what was this man's or woman's name that people worshiped.
9. have you ever been to a line where canada and the united states are one country?
10. As you know every decade has its own identity. A decade can be defined by its music, clothing people wore, common slangs people used, rememberable events, etc etc? How would you define the 2020s? Have you ever been there before? how do people talk? What music do they listen to? What are some slangs people use? What important events happened in this decade.
11. One last question : In he year 2016, who is the president of the united states?

Frog186

hdrkid
congrats on your new job that you got now you can invent alot of stuff and thanks for buying everything for me I appreciate it so when will you be able to send it to me when it is ready? also where are you going to work at? I will let you know about the necklace when I get it it can be used for anything and it can only be used for good and not bad so what are your plans for the summer? I might go to the coast I am hoping once again other than that nothing much is going to happen can you do me a favor when you build the capacitor are you going to test it before you send it to me? I believe that one day everyone will be able to time travel with their minds and bodies and other sorts of skills the world today is weird but I hope in the near future it will be alittle better as society goes and so much more time machines will be everywhere like you said so how much will they be when they go down in price not at the first time of the future? will they be small or big in the future? well I got to go now I hope you take this job great and good luck in what your doing well I will be waiting for it when it gets here I will email you from your email address my information well have fun such a cool person!

The_Ruffneck

Hi Ruffneck:
what the hell can we do about it? There is still hope, we can prevent Bsh from using what happened in London as an excuse to invade Iran.
[/b]

Hey kid , trust me there is no way people will accept an invasion of Iran.Bush will be impeached if he tries that if you ask me.Even English people i have spoken to , this bombing does not affect their resolve to avoid conflict in Iran.

psychic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"The_Ruffneck\")</div>
Hey kid , trust me there is no way people will accept an invasion of Iran.Bush will be impeached if he tries that if you ask me.Even English people i have spoken to , this bombing does not affect their resolve to avoid conflict in Iran.[/b]

DO NOT be so naive.WAKE UP!!!!!!!! How old are you anyway??????
Bush impeached????HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This portion edited and removed by Mudpuppy

Virtualgirl

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"psychic\")</div>
DO NOT be so naive.WAKE UP!!!!!!!! How old are you anyway??????
Bush impeached????HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
[/b]
What has this place become?
Can't even voice your opinion without some random thats been here 3 months paying you out?

By the way interesting that you should post on a time travel message board yet not accept that Bush could be kicked out of office.

Status
Not open for further replies.