HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralan

HDRKid

Hail, caster of atheists into the burning wastelands!

>:D<

Any more adventures recently?

Phoenix

HDRKid

Originally posted by Ralan@Jul 19 2004, 10:08 AM
How old are you HDRkid? If you don't mind saying...

>:D<
I appreciate the effort of good will here Ralan. :)

HDRKID

HDRKid

The old wwwinfoworld.com site is down.

I plan to put up some its old HDR pics on Flux Cap.

Plan to put them on http://www.FluxCap.com

Perhaps there is an effort to shut down sites about the HDR.

Does anybody know what happened to the geocities site
canaveral/8400 which had pics of the portal?

BTW guys bandwidth is a killer......

Frog186

HDRKid

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's Frog sorry for not responding back to you in awhile I have been busy anyways I was wondering if you could put more experiences on your website and I have two questions but I will have to tell them later on to you so how are you doing in general? I am doing fine just reading and learning more about time travel and so much more so what are you going to do over this weekend? I am going to try and relax myself and write and draw stuff well just wanted to say hi again if your not too busy well I will talk with you later and by the way your trip to 1921 sounded cool!

hdrkid
hi hdrkid it's frog again I just wanted to know if you could reply back to me if your not busy if you are busy sorry to bother you but if you have any experiences or time travel jumps would you you be able to tell us all about them? also what are people like in the past and in the future too? well I have stuff to do if you have some spare time let me know if you can reply back to me!

Phoenix

HDRKid

I just want to give my thanks for all the posts you have made on this and the older site HDRkid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.