HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackimerRob

HDRKid

That's the thing I believe about astral travelling Ralan, is that when you are astral travelling, you are making it all up. It's my opinion that it's all in ones head, though may seem to be the realest reality ever.

PyRo99

HDRKid

It very well could be.

Astral Travelling is basically our dreams. Dreams are our spirits. Basically our spirits come out to play.

Ralan

HDRKid

Ah.

The thing is, I also believe that everything you experience during astral projection is a product of your own mind. How can your awareness leave your body to travel through time? Your awareness is produced by your brain, which is physically inside your head, relying on the blood being pumped around by your heart to continue working. I believe astral projection is the movement of your awareness away from the area controlling your physical body, similar to what occurs in dreams but more firmly, where, bereft of a body, it creates its own 'astral' body, completely within your own head, and an environment around it.

What I would find interesting, if I knew I knew they were true, would be HDRkid's experiences which his mind has managed to contrive. Most people during astral projection rarely have experiences so colourful and vivid as HDR describes, and it would suggest some imagination.

However, my worry is that he is really just making the whole astral travel thing up completely.

Astral Travelling is basically our dreams. Dreams are our spirits. Basically our spirits come out to play.

That's a weird way of looking at it... :huh:

:D

HDRKID

HDRKid

Here is a good solution to find out if it is a dream or astral travel. Using the HDR travel forward one week and look around. See your area and keep mental notes of what is happening.

One week later check to see how accurate it is.

The problem is that when I travel. I will got to a timeline that is very different from our own.

For example, I went forward one year to see who was president and saw that Gore had been re-elected.

There has to be a way to move to the direct past or direct future, but I have not found it.

Frog186

HDRKid

hdrkid
hi once again I just wanted to tell you I have two questions for you so here they are and thanks for answering my questions before and thanks for listening and so much more:

1. So each time you go to another timeline or parallel universe it is different or the same or not? please explain if you can!

2. When you are in another timeline or parallel universe would you be able to do whatever you want to do or is it against the laws or rules of physics?

thanks for everything and thanks for giving advice to me and the others on this forum I appreciate your time and patience if you could answer these questions for me that would be very helpful now I am not rushing you at all so whenever you have some sparetime let me know for sure!

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Frog:

I will try to answer your questions. :D

1. So each time you go to another timeline or parallel universe it is different or the same or not? please explain if you can!
That is correct, I cannot go to the same line over and over. It is like a little kid punching numbers on a telephone keypad. You can't call dad, but you can get somebody on the line, except the chance of the same person twice is very small.

Also, the HDR is poor at getting the year right. You aim for 1916 and get 1918 instead.

2. When you are in another timeline or parallel universe would you be able to do whatever you want to do or is it against the laws or rules of physics?

The laws of physics seem to be the same in other timelines.

For example, today I made an astral voyage after five unsuccessful tries with the HDR. It was to a present parallel worldline not the same as our own but close.

My double was creating songs on a computer and distributing them on the internet. He used synthetic instruments that do not exist on this timeline. I got a lot of ideas by seeing what he was doing.

But chances are that I will never see him or his timeline again. This is a limitation of the HDR.

BTW here are some photos of the HDR I use for Astral Travel..

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
HDRKid

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 4 2004, 12:44 PM
Ah.

The thing is, I also believe that everything you experience during astral projection is a product of your own mind. How can your awareness leave your body to travel through time? Your awareness is produced by your brain, which is physically inside your head, relying on the blood being pumped around by your heart to continue working. I believe astral projection is the movement of your awareness away from the area controlling your physical body, similar to what occurs in dreams but more firmly, where, bereft of a body, it creates its own 'astral' body, completely within your own head, and an environment around it.

What I would find interesting, if I knew I knew they were true, would be HDRkid's experiences which his mind has managed to contrive. Most people during astral projection rarely have experiences so colourful and vivid as HDR describes, and it would suggest some imagination.

However, my worry is that he is really just making the whole astral travel thing up completely.

Ralan: By your own argument here, we are all delusional in this state anyway. HDRkid, at the very least, is being brave in describing and passing on the discoveries of this delusional time spent in alternate times and realities. For that, I applaud him.

So, therefore, his making the whole thing up is no crime, as the very essence of the argument states this to be the case, as anyone who Astral Travels is doing so in a contrived dream state.

The variety and disparate nature of the imagery from this state is subject solely to our subjective opinions from memory, maybe the imaginative HDRkid colours the image after the fact. I would colour in any picture from a child's colouring book differently from you, or HDR, that's the nature of the human brain and is not subject to any real world laws, guidance nor interpretation as to why this is so. It simply is.

Now, I am not having a go here, I am just saying that it is difficult to personally quantify such an individually subjectve experience. It is therfore difficult to define, nor argue with merit, such experiences as HDR describes. Better to go along for the ride I say. :D

The thing is, I also believe that everything you experience during astral projection is a product of your own mind. So is the world in general. ;)

starwolf

HDRKid

has everyone read this post on c2c yet? it is the response to questions posed by the titor topic last friday.

I have written the three books on the time-travel methods, adventures, etc. used by Steven L. Gibbs and both Steve and I have read/listened to the John Titor material with great interest. First of all, there is a gentleman in Miami, Florida who has gotten fantastic results with Steve's HDR (hyper-dimensional resonator unit) and he has found several alternate time-lines for the future (for the US) by adding a Tesla coil to Steve's invention. His name is Carlos and he has described to us (before we read the Titor material) alternative futures that dovetail with what Titor has also described!

In addition to this, Steve has noticed that many of the other details about time-travel Titor has given seem to parallel what he has also noticed--notably what it would be like leaving one time period and arriving at the next. In short, I read the Titor material AFTER writing about Steve and have found that what they both say is comparable. There is nothing in Steve's experience that would negate what Titor has said. Carlos and I agree that time-travel is accomplished more easily if one can find a powerful vortex in which to operate any devices.

It is my personal belief that if the vortex-or the point of time-slippage as I describe it-is powerful enough, the equipment required to push one over into a different time-frame or universe is minimal! In many places on earth this happens quite naturally-and frequently!
Patricia Ress,
author of Stranger than Fiction, The True Time-Travel Adventures of Steven Gibbs

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
HDRKid

Starwolf: You sound suspiciously like someone who knows what he is talking about.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!! ;)

starwolf

HDRKid

thank you Grayson, i should tell you my background is military intelligence as an interceptor, gets lonely on a mountain of the Afghan/Pakastan border. gives a man time to think. that and acquiring knowledge is sort of a hobby, needless to say, i know a few secrets, and know a few things. just hope my opinion contributes to this forum. time travel has been a very interesting concept to me since i was a small child. thank you all again for the warm welcome. i have a feeling ill be here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.