HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Re: HDRKID

Bingo G100 !! Right on the money. Interesting translation on the 'Sternlord' by the way, you go to the head of the class mein herr.

Kid, if the nazi's were victorious in what ever line you claim to be visiting, they would be speaking German. The soft drink would not be called Viktory cola. If anything it would be called Seig Cola. Which of course would be translated to VicTory cola.

But hey, that was a good try. And what do those silly people know on those alternate timelines anyway right??

HDRKID

I don't know why is was called "Viktory" cola, just like I don't know why in England it is "Centre" instead of center and "Analyse" instead of analyze. As for "Colour" instead of color. It could be that we Americans are lazy. :grin:

Another thing that I remember was that Canada in the Nazi timeline was spelled "Kanada", which makes me wonder why it was not Viktory Kola.

I don't have all the answers maybe somebody can time travel to the Nazi timeline and find out. I hate that place - so gloooomy. :(

DWOMT

I always figured that if the Nazis had won WW2, their timeline would have destroyed themselves years later. I just don't see a Nazi timeline surviving from 1941 to 2005.

HDRKID

Hi Frog:

1. Are their timelines where people dress like super heros or super villians and fight each other or don't fight each other at all?

I ask this because steven gibbs says there are alot of timelines that have beings or entities that have their own powers or none at all and inhabit there own dimensions or their own existence!

I have not seen this, but Steven Gibbs told me that there was a timeline where they have Popeye cartoons on with Brutus/Bluto, Sweet Pea, Olive Oyl and the whole gang. Also a timeline where all the cartoons are in Spanish.

BTW John Bajak is supposed to like Mr. Magoo.
What is your favorite cartoon? :grin:

2. Have you ever drove or seen a flying car and other transporation of the future and past too?

Yes, they are common in the future, work like AntiGravity Lifters.

Right now lifters are like a model rocket, but in the future a breakthrough allows this technology to replace fossil fuel.

3. Would you be able to take a picture or movie of the near or further future or not at all? thanks for the picture of your hdr phasing in and out that was cool or awesome!

I wish I could take a picture of the far future. I use the HDR for Astral Time Travel. :)

Hi Darkwing Duck:

I always figured that if the Nazis had won WW2, their timeline would have destroyed themselves years later. I just don't see a Nazi timeline surviving from 1941 to 2005.

Actually the truth is that our terrible timeline has slavery in it - Sudan. And the workers in the People's Republic of China are little more than slaves working for 50 cents an hour.

Try to go on strike in the "worker's paradise" and see what happens.

The timeline where the South won the civil war still has slaves in 2005 and in the Nazi timeline most people who are non-aryan are slaves in 2005.

I believe that non-aryans are eliminated in the 2030's when robots come on-line. Very efficient those Nazi scientists.

The Nazi line has more technology than we do, but it is a dark gray somber place without any fun.

Steven Gibbs personally travelled to that terrible place and told me that everybody lives in fear over there. :ninja:

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
I don't know why is was called \"Viktory\" cola, just like I don't know why in England it is \"Centre\" instead of center and \"Analyse\" instead of analyze. As for \"Colour\" instead of color. It could be that we Americans are lazy. :grin:

Another thing that I remember was that Canada in the Nazi timeline was spelled \"Kanada\", which makes me wonder why it was not Viktory Kola.

I don't have all the answers maybe somebody can time travel to the Nazi timeline and find out. I hate that place - so gloooomy. :([/b]

Is that the best you can do? No offence, but thats just pitiful. :unsure: Pointing out word differences between the English and the Americans is the most obvious non-excuse you could possibly come up with. We are dealing with the nazi Germans here, very regimented, very precise. They wouldn't be naming anything in your version of what you think the German word would sound like. Pointing out that you think Americans are lazy has absolutely nothing to do with the logic and reasoning behind your mistake. :lol:

gl100

Herr Starlord,

Er versteht nicht, dass Sieg das Problem ist.

Haben Sie ein Cola und ein L?cheln!

StarLord

Herr G100,
Dass ich nicht Lache :)

Er ScheiB erzahlen. Es ist ein bild des jammers.
Aber, Dankefur lhr Verstandnis.
Wir wollen, dass Sie zurfrieden sind.

HDRKID

Hi Starlord:

A person told me about "Viktory Cola" I was intrigued so I set out to see it.

At first I was shocked by the fact that I did not see pictures of hitler on every wall or swastikas on every corner. In fact, the place looked like run down Idaho.

It did not seem like part of an evil empire, more like a Soviet Satellite. Like iron curtain Bulgaria, poor but not third world.

Bars still served Bud. Boys still rode bikes. Women still walked poodles, but somethings was missing that spirit of happiness, of enchantment.

Then I saw it, on a wall, a woman drinking Viktory Cola. Yes, Coca Cola that icon of Americanism was no more. I always thought that Coke would survive WWII, it was as American as perfume is French.

Time travel shows us many happy things, but also many sad things. When you think about it all - Coke is sugar water, but it is also a symbol of America.

That evil can was close to the color of Coke, but it had been transformed into a perversion of its former self. Imagine a can of Coke (Red/Black) with a swastika. Now a symbol of the superiority of the Aryan race.

This is why I still remember. You forget a lot of faces, but you remember that weird punk with the green mohawk. :lol:

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog I have two questions to ask you so here they are and thanks for everything:

1. Could you tell me more about weirder or stranger places you have been too like beings inhabiting other dimensions or aliens that are from lower or higher places that coexist with our reality or another reality altogether?

2. Could you tell me what kind of technology the nazis have in their own parallel universe or timeline and how is it like like a police state or strict world?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for the answers, information, pics, and so much more I will talk with you later on!

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Starlord:

A person told me about \"Viktory Cola\" I was intrigued so I set out to see it.

At first I was shocked by the fact that I did not see pictures of hitler on every wall or swastikas on every corner. In fact, the place looked like run down Idaho.

It did not seem like part of an evil empire, more like a Soviet Satellite. Like iron curtain Bulgaria, poor but not third world.

Bars still served Bud. Boys still rode bikes. Women still walked poodles, but somethings was missing that spirit of happiness, of enchantment.

Then I saw it, on a wall, a woman drinking Viktory Cola. Yes, Coca Cola that icon of Americanism was no more. I always thought that Coke would survive WWII, it was as American as perfume is French.

Time travel shows us many happy things, but also many sad things. When you think about it all - Coke is sugar water, but it is also a symbol of America.

That evil can was close to the color of Coke, but it had been transformed into a perversion of its former self. Imagine a can of Coke (Red/Black) with a swastika. Now a symbol of the superiority of the Aryan race.

This is why I still remember. You forget a lot of faces, but you remember that weird punk with the green mohawk. :lol:[/b]

It is amazing that this exists on the Astral Plane and not on the Earth in any time line isn't it? Symbology can be very difficult to translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.