HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Sosuemetoo:

Glad to see you are posting. :)

Hi headiebean:

I like the movie "somewhere in time" is was a sad movie, but in the end it showed something about time travel, how love can transcend time.

I believe that many people who buy the HDR want to see a dead loved one.
You can astral time travel without the HDR.

Hi darkbreed:

Have you ever noticed that you cannot see yourself in the mirror on the other side? Kinda spooky actually...

Hi magicfriend:

You can surround yourself with white light. Also, dark entities hate listening to scripture, try quoting some...

Steven Gibbs uses quartz crystals that he keeps in a pyramid to ward off evil spirits. ;)

Hi Frog:

It could be quantum time travel where you exchange places with somebody in another time.

Hi Starlord:

I am glad that you still have a sense of humor. :grin:
In the movie "somewhere in time" he acts more like mild mannered reporter Clark Kent than Superman.
His love for the woman is so strong that he literally wills himself into the 1920's.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi it's Frog once again I have two more questions to ask you so here they are:

1. What kind of wars or crimes happen in the near or further future like government against public or republic, gangs, and so much more?

2. Do people help other people in the near or further future or do they rebel or stuff like that?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything the answers to my questions, advice, and information well I will talk with you later on!

headiebean

hdrkid, thanks for responding. So, mentioned the scriptures..... and with your astral travels, do you have an opinion about religion?

obviously, you believe in the supernatural, but what about organized religion? are leaning more towards one over an other?

For my own religious opinions, just look at my signature. :)

and mom, thank you for the welcome. i am starting to really like it here. :grin:

HDRKID

Hi Frog:

1. What kind of wars or crimes happen in the near or further future like government against public or republic, gangs, and so much more?

In the near future before the war, people steal gas from cars.
At $10/gal, your tank can easily contain $200 of fuel that can easily be sold on the underground.

2. Do people help other people in the near or further future or do they rebel or stuff like that?

Yes, people start to rebel against the draft, some leave the US.
After the war people work together to rebuild.

Hi headiebean:

Yes, I believe in the supernatural. Using Steven Gibbs HDR [url='http://www.HDRusers.com[/url]']http://www.HDRusers.com[/url] has allowed me to see a lot of places in the future. I know what new buildings will be built on my road. I know what cars look like in 2009.

When I was using the HDR it start to phase in and out so I took a photo using my digital camera. It looks like a double exposure, but that is impossible using a digital camera because there is no film.

HDRfade.jpg

darkbreed

If you physically move the camera while taking the picture, you get this "double exposure" effect. You just have to slightly shake some on your hands as the picture is taken to get this result.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
If you physically move the camera while taking the picture, you get this \"double exposure\" effect. You just have to slightly shake some on your hands as the picture is taken to get this result.[/b]

That's very true.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Darkbreed:

I was not wiggling the camera. The HDR produced many anomalous events.
It is difficult to photograph the HDR as it phases out, it looks fuzzy and indistinct. I believe the we have a phenomena like perhaps the Hutchinson Effect.

People always ask for photographic proof of anomalous events.

Hi Starlord:

You never know what you are going to get when you plug in the HDR. I have taken many photos of the HDR and had multiple images on slide film. The dubunker explanation is always that my camera failed to advance the film.

I should take a photo of a light bulb exploding, this happens quite often.

:(

1. What kind of food, water, soda, candy is produced in the near or further future?

I have seen different candy and drinks. On the Nazi timeline there is Viktory Cola. Also I saw some Cobbler Wafers.

Actually you see lots of odd events like in some lines the zoos cant afford real animals so they have "animatronic robots" like disney and the robots have ads on the side, like an elephant with a Nike logo. :grin:

2. Why do people of the near or further future time travel and teleport to other planets and timelines is it to escape society or as for vacation?

Its used a lot to escape. People from the future colonize the past. The past has plenty of fresh pure water. Also lots of open land.

3. What different machines as for time travel, teleportation, free energy, and so much more are used and what are they called in the near or further future?

In the near future we are rebuilding after the war, but we soon discover "antigravity" - actually its does not negate gravity it uses a special force to go around it. The gravitons are still there, but you can negate the effect.

Teleportation, cloning, robotics are other technology breakthroughts.

4. Is time travel and teleportation illegal or legal in the future and can the public do it?

On most timelines both time travel and teleportation are widely used. :)

Yes, the public makes use of it, like a color photocopy machine.
Imagine telling an ancient monk about the xerox machine.
In the old Soviet Union even a typewritter was illegal.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi it's Frog once again sorry to bombard you with questions but at least your being honest I have three more questions for you and when you have time no hurry at all please answer them if you can:

1. Are their timelines where people dress like super heros or super villians and fight each other or don't fight each other at all?

I ask this because steven gibbs says there are alot of timelines that have beings or entities that have their own powers or none at all and inhabit there own dimensions or their own existence!

2. Have you ever drove or seen a flying car and other transporation of the future and past too?

3. Would you be able to take a picture or movie of the near or further future or not at all? thanks for the picture of your hdr phasing in and out that was cool or awesome!

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything I will talk with you later on!

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
1. What kind of food, water, soda, candy is produced in the near or further future?

I have seen different candy and drinks. On the Nazi timeline there is Viktory Cola. Also I saw some Cobbler Wafers.
?
.[/b]
That was a good try.

I can't believe you just shot yourself in the foot like that kid. Can you tell me what is wrong with your answer here?

While you figure it out, not to worry though, the Obengruppenbeeessensturmtalltalefuerer is on the way to fix that hole in your foot.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
That was a good try.

I can't believe you just shot yourself in the foot like that kid. ?Can you tell me what is wrong with your answer here?

While you figure it out, not to worry though, the Obengruppenbeeessensturmtalltalefuerer is on the way to fix that hole in your foot.[/b]

Sehr guter Sternlord. Hagel zu Ihrem Sieg.

Status
Not open for further replies.