Hello 2014, from SN1987A, AN1999, 2046Z.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I posted on Time Traveler's Institute but they were quick to ban me, as The Riddler's Enigma baffles even RainMan and KerrTexas. Apparently it's illegal to be John Titor on John Titor's Institute because they just can't comprehend existence of The Divine One.

It's illegal to be an intelligent female on TTI as well.

I don't mean to be offensive, but you should tell your doctor the meds aren't working. And if the meds ARE working, God help us.
Its not in my capacity to judge bro.
That's an unfortunate shortcoming.
You know what else is an unfortunate shortcoming? Fallacious disregard for the words or works of another being. You should try and not be so haughty in your analyses; maybe then your judgment would have a degree of merit to it. After that, we can make discussion that isn't simply derogatory reflections of your small-mindedness.
Drapetomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"of how psychiatry, when calling certain people "diseased", attempts to deny them responsibility as moral agents, in order to better control them."
Come up with a retort that isn't just a generalized antagonistic remark of your baseless futility.

IroncladMarshmallow

I don't mean to be offensive, but you should tell your doctor the meds aren't working. And if the meds ARE working, God help us.
Its not in my capacity to judge bro.
You know what else is an unfortunate shortcoming? Fallacious disregard for the words or works of another being. You should try and not be so haughty in your analyses; maybe then your judgment would have a degree of merit to it. After that, we can make discussion that isn't simply derogatory reflections of your small-mindedness.
"of how psychiatry, when calling certain people "diseased", attempts to deny them responsibility as moral agents, in order to better control them."
Come up with a retort that isn't just a generalized antagonistic remark of your baseless futility.
Life is too short to give everyone an equal chance. Like it or not, that's the way it is.

Life is too short to give everyone an equal chance. Like it or not, that's the way it is.
Right, but objective analysis does just that. I suppose you measure based off of yourself; no wonder you have no concept of relativistic perception.
This explains your hasty dismissal.
Thus you have admitted your downfall, and the ineptitude of your judgment of my self.
Thank you for your time.

IroncladMarshmallow

Right, but objective analysis does just that. I suppose you measure based off of yourself; no wonder you have no concept of relativistic perception.
This explains your hasty dismissal.
Thus you have admitted your downfall, and the ineptitude of your judgment of my self.
Thank you for your time.
No, you're just a schizophrenic. I just added you to my ignore list.