Hello 2014, from SN1987A, AN1999, 2046Z.

Life is too short to give everyone an equal chance. Like it or not, that's the way it is.
Right, but objective analysis does just that. I suppose you measure based off of yourself; no wonder you have no concept of relativistic perception.
This explains your hasty dismissal.
Thus you have admitted your downfall, and the ineptitude of your judgment of my self.
Thank you for your time.
No, you're just a schizophrenic. I just added you to my ignore list.
And you're just ignorant and passive aggressive.
Good riddance; if closed-mindedness be your vice then you will certainly not get far. Open-mindedness is a virtue, and you have demonstrated which side of the fence you are on.

Me? I like to be the fence.

Thanks anyways.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I Google your information and found the following information. I still have no clue about
what your trying to say in your postings. Why are you posting here, if 99.9% of the
members here do not understand your postings? :confused:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SN1987A

The SN1987A light curve

The Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System

The SN1987A light curve
Schaeffer, Richard
IN: ESO Workshop on the SN 1987A, Garching, Federal Republic of Germany, July 6-8, 1987, Proceedings (A88-35301 14-90). Garching, Federal Republic of Germany, European Southern Observatory, 1987, p. 399-406.

The observation of the SN 1987A light curve shows the latter to be highly unusual. The rise of the optical curve within a few hours and the very rapid UV decline shows a strong cooling in the early phase. The luminosity plateau was quite low (about 3 to 4 magnitudes fainter than expected), whereas the photospheric temperatures stabilized at the value where the electrons recombine. These properties can be explained (Schaeffer et al., 1987) by the unusual progenitor and are quite similar to supernova explosions of stars that are massive but of quite small size. In the latter case, various energy sources (the energy deposited by the shock, Ni-56 decay, or the recombination energy of the electrons) can be responsible for the light emission.

Keywords: Light Curve, Supernova 1987a, Electron Recombination, Nickel, Photosphere, Radii, Stellar Luminosity, Wolf-Rayet Stars

si_logo.gif
The ADS is Operated by the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory under NASA Grant NNX09AB39G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN1999

Will the asteroid known as 1999 RQ36 destroy all life on the planet, thereby preventing you from dinging 80? | TechCrunch

Will the asteroid known as 1999 RQ36 destroy all life on the planet, thereby preventing you from dinging 80?

P
osted Jul 28, 2010 by Nicholas Deleon

Not to alarm you, but we only have 172 years to live, so better ding 80 (soon 85) while you still can. Scientists have spotted an asteroid that, if all goes well (er, bad), will smash right into Planet Earth in the year 2182.

There’s a 1-in-1000 chance that the asteroid, called 1999 RQ36, will strike the planet. (The next most likely asteroid has a 1-in-250,000 chance to hit the planet.) They’ve even pinpointed a specific date that this will all go down: September 24, 2181.

Barring some sort of scientific breakthrough I’m pretty sure we’ll all be long gone by then, so there’s not an awful lot to worry about.

Future People, now they could have something to worry about.

1999 RQ36 is big. Like, really big. The best measurements put it at more than 1,800 feet across. That’s approximately the length of five NFL football fields. Something that size hitting the Earth at any sort of speed—and it would smash into the Earth at a remarkable rate of speed—would certainly cause destruction on a wide scale.

Maybe even mass extinction.

Basically, what happened to the dinosaurs would happen to us—maybe another species will rise up from the ashes to take our place? That would be exciting!

Dr. Michio Kaku often talks about these type of Hollywood scenarios. Provided we have enough time, the best course of action would be merely to nudge the asteroid off its trajectory. Accomplish that however you want to accomplish it, perhaps by landing a small device on the surface that has tiny booster rockets on there.

What you don’t want to do is blow it up since that will only put several destructive objects on a collision course with the planet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2046Z

No information Found

Or, how about, we ask the Martians to put together Phobos and Deimos in a time-travel fueled post-apocryphal interplanetary intergalactic iNterdependance Day?

sEeMsLeGiT

This is all crap. I have no idea what you are talking about. If you claim to be some supreme thinker or energy force, or whatever because I lost track, remember entropy.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is all crap. I have no idea what you are talking about. If you claim to be some supreme thinker or energy force, or whatever because I lost track, remember entropy.

His mind seems to be racing. He has so many thoughts on many things, some of which are interesting, but he won't tell us who he really is. :)

sEeMsLeGiT

His mind seems to be racing. He has so many thoughts on many things, some of which are interesting, but he won't tell us who he really is. :)
My thoughts exactly. This is just another example of how PCP works on the mental capacity of someone with a lot of time on their hands.

Isidore of Seville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-Meister_des_Codex_167_001.jpg

"This is all CRAP"
Carbon Rich Anaerobic Products?
Tao Te Ching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laozi.jpg

Israel Unleashes Death Ray on Gaza | Veterans Today

????
:( :( :( :( :( :(

!

This is from the ancient Hindu text the Mahabharata.
“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana,
hurled a single projectile
charged with the power of the Universe.

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.”

A second passage.

“Dense arrows of flame,
like a great shower,
issued forth upon creation,
encompassing the enemy.
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow
Clouds roared upward,
showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly…
the very elements seemed disturbed.
The sun seemed to waver in the heavens
The earth shook,
scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

Elephants burst into flame
and ran to and fro in a frenzy…
over a vast area,
other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass
the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.” — The Mahabharata

From the Ramayana

“(It was a weapon) so powerful
that it could destroy the earth in an instant–
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames–
And on it sits death…” . — The Ramayana

626px-Goetia_seal_of_solomon.svg.png

My thoughts exactly. This is just another example of how PCP works on the mental capacity of someone with a lot of time on their hands.
sdI7qk0.jpg

0Jj4BLg.jpg

BURN THEM ALL
EAT THE ASHES ?
DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME ?

pCp

MOMENTUM, LIGHT, MOMENTUM ?

Anthony the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HERR DOCTOR FRANKENSTEIN ?

2001/09/11 1000180800

2014/06/29 1404014400

K6a64LZ.png

1i4RTbD.png