Hello from MarvelFan! :)

MarvelFan

Hello Guys! Another new user. Actually i am about few months old follower of Paranormalis, but just signed up.
I have silently monitored and read many posts of so called time travellers(most of whom first come prepared with lots of stories but after 2-3 days of chit-chat, they slow down their posts by a gap of 2-3 months and then completely disappear) and therefore i praise the dedication of few active members like einstein, paulajedi, posionapple, num7, professor opmmur, the frog (who goes into hibernation like the real frog and just comes up in every thread out of nowhere and bombards TTs with his list of questions that never ends and i like that) and other members as well whom i left.
Though i have never shown any interest in science during my studies, but as soon as i have started reading over the net about conspiracy theories, moon alien bases, area 51 coverups, time travel stories, multi-dimensional concepts, parallel versus, space-time continum and similar stuff after finding this amazing site. i regret of disrespecting and not showing that much attention to Physics.
Thats all i had to say. happy to hear from others.

In last, apologies for the long post

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello Guys! Another new user. Actually i am about few months old follower of Paranormalis, but just signed up.
I have silently monitored and read many posts of so called time travellers(most of whom first come prepared with lots of stories but after 2-3 days of chit-chat, they slow down their posts by a gap of 2-3 months and then completely disappear) and therefore i praise the dedication of few active members like einstein, paulajedi, posionapple, num7, professor opmmur, the frog (who goes into hibernation like the real frog and just comes up in every thread out of nowhere and bombards TTs with his list of questions that never ends and i like that) and other members as well whom i left.
Though i have never shown any interest in science during my studies, but as soon as i have started reading over the net about conspiracy theories, moon alien bases, area 51 coverups, time travel stories, multi-dimensional concepts, parallel versus, space-time continum and similar stuff after finding this amazing site. i regret of disrespecting and not showing that much attention to Physics.

Welcome to the site. You're probably better off not exposing yourself to Physics. It's just a branch of science that specializes in make believe theories.

MarvelFan

Welcome to the site. You're probably better off not exposing yourself to Physics. It's just a branch of science that specializes in make believe theories.
Wow! It feels great honor to receive your first reply from one of the senior members you admire.

Now back to the topic, since the make believe theories applies for those who are good in physics and are aware of real possibilities that physics can create, instead of the fake theories surrounding all over. But as far as i am concerned, due to the lack of physics background whenever i see findings of research leading to alteration of time and space explained in scientific terms (whether those theories being real or not), the more i feel attracted to physics, especially quantum physics(though i really don't know much about it).

The movies on AI, Time Travel and Parallel Words are my areas of interest. CW's Flash, Marvel's IRON Man(Robert downey jr) and Agents of the Shield (Phil Coulson) characters are the peoples that i get inspired from. Here at paranormalis, i have discovered Einstein, Num7 and Professor Opmmur are my source of knowledge.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Wow, welcome! :) I'm glad you decided to join our community!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum, I'm happy you decided to become a part of our community. :)

I'm glad we were able to throw enough exciting discussions at you and make you step in! From now on, you're on the other side of the looking glass. You're one of us, discussing and sharing exciting thoughts and theories, that will entertain and interest many people out there for sure.

What you said reminds me of when I joined the forum back then. I kept looking for a few months before actually joining. Then when I joined, I already knew everyone, but they didn't know me at all! LOL

Again, welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend on here as much as we do! :) See you on the board!

TimeFlipper

Wow! It feels great honor to receive your first reply from one of the senior members you admire.

Now back to the topic, since the make believe theories applies for those who are good in physics and are aware of real possibilities that physics can create, instead of the fake theories surrounding all over. But as far as i am concerned, due to the lack of physics background whenever i see findings of research leading to alteration of time and space explained in scientific terms (whether those theories being real or not), the more i feel attracted to physics, especially quantum physics(though i really don't know much about it).

The movies on AI, Time Travel and Parallel Words are my areas of interest. CW's Flash, Marvel's IRON Man(Robert downey jr) and Agents of the Shield (Phil Coulson) characters are the peoples that i get inspired from. Here at paranormalis, i have discovered Einstein, Num7 and Professor Opmmur are my source of knowledge.
Hi MF welcome to the worlds finest alternative thinking site, you have already fitted in with all of very easily :)
I always use a bottle of Heinz Tomato Source splattered over my food to assist the thinking processes ;):D

MarvelFan

Welcome to the forum, I'm happy you decided to become a part of our community. :)

What you said reminds me of when I joined the forum back then. I kept looking for a few months before actually joining. Then when I joined, I already knew everyone, but they didn't know me at all! LOL

Again, welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend on here as much as we do! :) See you on the board!

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Yeah! that's the real case, i know everyone well and i shared the same space (as a viewer) with everyone though you don't know. I enjoyed when all enjoyed, i suspected the credibility of a TT when all suspected. I silently read all the findings you guys shared and discussed upon. Now its happy to revert back those feelings which i kept with me from a long time.;)