Hello, i think i found my people....

WarpBoundBeard

New to this site but got 10-12 years , of research into Aliens, paranormal, cryptid(some first interest), multiverse, our innate and dormant abilities , portals really don't want to beat a dead horse to life here but to simplify a tiny bit, but after much reflection years ago , meditation know this to be my path, ive thought on it for so long.(honestly) i do have a tbi , from child, always resented the life issues but i always have thought differently, deeply, one day me as a whole realized it this is my strength . i can stare into the dark, accept and dig into things most people dont ,cant go through or even talk about. the lack of wonder, seeking what others will mock, has hurt our spirits, potential, Right now im into mind manifest, esoteric practice, spirit/astral world exploration, Ive related to the shamanistic type , I have always been more in tune with animals , nature, isolation. So im ready to go deeper, stand face to face( with the impossible. to that end if you know of any thing, made a theory to do X and you dont want to be Dr .Guinea, working on idead to combine ritual, mirrors, various methods science to hopefully open a window, or any deep sites that could be of interest use, ONE THING: will not take on demon anything(atm) had a rough time, Besides im looking to talk, discuss,listen, share idk about all but ive had solid ideas on projects because of seperate discussions. so please fell welcome to chat with about the most out there theories,beliefs. thanks for having again

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the site, glad you decided to join! :)