Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

Martian

lol :D I've long maintained that the best way for a time traveler to evade detection is to look like a hoaxer. That'll be my strategy if I ever succeed with time travel.

TetrahydroTrav

John, with the knowledge you've collected, what's the smartest thing for us to be doing? Some say a possible nuclear war is near, I'm just curious of what we should do to help us survive? (If it even happens)

TetrahydroTrav

Wow.. I don't mean to sound weird, but something in the back of my mind has been telling me to try and move to Iceland as soon as possible. Once I read about John Titor's predictions, I started researching some of the safest places to be. Could just be a coincidence, but you just made my heart skip a beat lol.

John's Future

Your welcome. Yea, Iceland is so isolated from the rest of the world, and even if a nuke were to strike it you can take covers in the mountains. But don't worry, nobody bothers to notice Iceland in WWIII. Oh and don't worry, you won't have to move their as soon as possible, but I would definitely move their by July or August of 2016.

Martian

Iceland didn't put up with the bankers in the 2007-2009 financial crisis. It's a volcanic island, though. You may do well politically, but geologically I don't know.