Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

John's Future

That's what you don't know. Iceland is actually stronger the you would expect it to be. Also, they have no intent to be apart of WWIII, after all, only ONE known person there has died because of a war since becoming a republic in 1944.

TetrahydroTrav

Another question, if you don't mind, John? How easy is it for the average Joe to get their hands on a time machine in the future? Most time travelers claim their machinery is military-owned.

John's Future

Well, yes the average Joe can... as long as he can get through about 500 guards that guard each time machine with 24 hour surveillance cameras in an isolated room with one entranced guarded by two guards with guns, and cameras watching every little thing in the room, not even a spider can survive without getting blasted by guns.

Martian

Well, yes the average Joe can... as long as he can get through about 500 guards that guard each time machine with 24 hour surveillance cameras in an isolated room with one entranced guarded by two guards with guns, and cameras watching every little thing in the room, not even a spider can survive without getting blasted by guns.
I wish I could blast spiders with guns, but it's hard to aim that well, and the neighbors would complain about the noise. :D

John's Future

I'm here to change a man in Long Island, without us knowing how to use his machine, we can't stop an asteroid from hitting our earth so I'm going back and saving him, so he builds the machine, not us, we only use his blueprints, and it's not the best.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wish I could blast spiders with guns, but it's hard to aim that well, and the neighbors would complain about the noise. :D

I have a variety of BB guns, some with laser sights that might fit your noise requirement. Have you considered this option? My place is spider free.