Hello.. newbie here

Ayano

Hello everyone, I am really happy to have found this forum! For a long time I have been very interested in Paranormal things, but mainly extraterrestrial life and different dimensions. However, I started watching the anime Steins;Gate, and although it is a work of fiction, it makes a lot of factual references to John Titor, Y2K and the Time Travel Forum. I really love this anime very much, it sparked an huge interest for time trave in me. So, searching for a Time Travel Forum that was mentioned in Steins;Gate brought me here! Although my knowledge about these subjects is not very large, I hope I can learn about it more because I really like these kind of things!

TimeFlipper

Welcome Ayano to Paranormalis, and yes i do recall all the fears that surrounded computers going into a new millenium (Y2K), and the devastation it would create all over the world! :D..Iam comparing that to what is happening now with Brexit (the UK`s decision to leave the EU) :LOL:

Iam certain you will enjoy being here with the rest of us, and i look forward to any questions you might have, which will be answered for you by many of our members (including me) (y) :)

Ayano

Welcome Ayano to Paranormalis, and yes i do recall all the fears that surrounded computers going into a new millenium (Y2K), and the devastation it would create all over the world! :D..Iam comparing that to what is happening now with Brexit (the UK`s decision to leave the EU) :LOL:

Iam certain you will enjoy being here with the rest of us, and i look forward to any questions you might have, which will be answered for you by many of our members (including me) (y) :)
Thank you! Luckily (or not) I was born a year after Y2K, I guess it would have been interesting to see! I'm glad someone also disagrees with Brexit, I honestly think there should be another referendum because it was almost 50/50 ;; Also this forum is nice because the layout is very similar to another forum I am part of (y) it makes it easier to find my way :)

TimeFlipper

Err iam sorry to disappoint you, but i was one of the 17 million people in the UK who voted for leaving the EU..however i wont make any comments about you choosing to stay in the EU..your opinion is still respected :)

Ayano

Err iam sorry to disappoint you, but i was one of the 17 million people in the UK who voted for leaving the EU..however i wont make any comments about you choosing to stay in the EU..your opinion is still respected :)
Oh I'm really sorry, I misinterpreted your comment... I'm not English so that's why I'm more likely to support staying in the EU (since my country is in Europe). Thank you for understanding though, I also know that leaving brings benefits as well

TimeFlipper

Thank you! Luckily (or not) I was born a year after Y2K, I guess it would have been interesting to see! I'm glad someone also disagrees with Brexit, I honestly think there should be another referendum because it was almost 50/50 ;; Also this forum is nice because the layout is very similar to another forum I am part of (y) it makes it easier to find my way :)
Just a small point here, if you were born one year after Y2K (Jan 1st 2001) that should make you 15 years old?

Ayano

Just a small point here, if you were born one year after Y2K (Jan 1st 2001) that should make you 15 years old?
I will be 15 in 2 months! (Because I was born in September)