Helping me out with my situation

Angelface239

The only suggestion I have has nothing to do with physical time travel but rather fixing your thinking and emotions. It doesn't even matter what you did or experienced, it matters what you think about it. If something "ruined" your life, it was how you think about what happened, not what actually happend. I recommend you find someone who does Rapid Eye Movement Therapy. And be sure to question them before you start to be sure you are comfortable with them. Even if you believe in time travel you can't change the past, there is too many possibilities that you will make it worse instead of better because everything you do is related to everything around you at the time. Heal your mind, and live with who you are now.

P.S. some good example of how time travel jacks everything up worse are a novel called The Time Machine, a telivision show called Misfits, a television show calle Travelers, and many others. Even if you can change things you can't predict what your changes will affect negatively.
But the people i came across did not respect me at all. So i am not sure if i want to deal with them again that is another of why i want to change those parts in my past.

JahaRa

But the people i came across did not respect me at all. So i am not sure if i want to deal with them again that is another of why i want to change those parts in my past.
So, don't deal with them again. You need to help yourself first, and there is no easy way for you to change what happened until you change your mind about it.

Angelface239

So, don't deal with them again. You need to help yourself first, and there is no easy way for you to change what happened until you change your mind about it.
Okay. I am still be dealing with them later on before the future and maybe not now and i am not sure if i am ready to change my mind about what happened before and too i dont how i was disscreapted either.

Mayhem

Zenith
If your going to repeat the story over and over on this forum, at least spell the word right.

Never heard of this word disscreapted ........................................

TimeFlipper

If your going to repeat the story over and over on this forum, at least spell the word right.

Never heard of this word disscreapted ........................................

My old friend, i would have imagined from the way our member phrased her remarks, you would have realised she meant to say disrespectful :)

Angelface239

The only suggestion I have has nothing to do with physical time travel but rather fixing your thinking and emotions. It doesn't even matter what you did or experienced, it matters what you think about it. If something "ruined" your life, it was how you think about what happened, not what actually happend. I recommend you find someone who does Rapid Eye Movement Therapy. And be sure to question them before you start to be sure you are comfortable with them. Even if you believe in time travel you can't change the past, there is too many possibilities that you will make it worse instead of better because everything you do is related to everything around you at the time. Heal your mind, and live with who you are now.

P.S. some good example of how time travel jacks everything up worse are a novel called The Time Machine, a telivision show called Misfits, a television show calle Travelers, and many others. Even if you can change things you can't predict what your changes will affect negatively.
Okay. Where is their that i csn look into doing rapid eye movement for this and is it possible to have someonelse to go back and change those years in my past that negatively affected my present timeline instead of me going back and chsngimg things in my own past of those years i meationed of what happened and occured during that time.

JahaRa

Okay. Where is their that i csn look into doing rapid eye movement for this and is it possible to have someonelse to go back and change those years in my past that negatively affected my present timeline instead of me going back and chsngimg things in my own past of those years i meationed of what happened and occured during that time.
No one else can change your past. I suggest you google Rapid Eye Movement Therapy and find a practicitioner in your area. Since I don't know where you live I can't recommend anyone.