Hemp/Cannabis Creams and Shampoos

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm always surprised to find Cannabis products in unexpected places. Like our local grocery store.

For instance, this:

1111111.jpg

I know that Cannabis is great for pain relief. But I'm not sure how it works for topical application, as a cream... Is it infused? Considering it's on sale and anyone of any age can buy it... I have to assume it doesn't contain any THC or CBD, right? It doesn't contain actual extracts... They go as far as mentioning Sativa.

There are also shampoos and molding pastes:
2222222.jpg

Is this just a fashion, a buzzword? Like HD and 3D a couple of years ago?

I'm sure some of these products - and some of the practical applications of Cannabis are great. But it's hard to know which ones are good and which ones are just a marketing trick.

Wind7

Staff
Sativa.......?? :ROFLMAO:

Nothing worse than trying to sleep and all my hair wanted to do was whine about being too dry
and bug me for MORE Conditioner whilst watching movies.

"Bloody follicles!"

;)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies

luke11685

Well I had Cannabis hand balm for instance nowadays I used to drink several bottles of Cannabis/Marijuana from Naturio company however I’m still not sure I have no idea I don’t know if what I know if it’s real Cannabis or rather forfeited one…etc.
It looks like sales were cancelled in Poland in Selgros market. Besides what’s the difference between supermarket and hypermarket?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
One of them requires a cape, the other is for when you've had a few cups of coffee. There's also flea market, black market and stock market but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I know that Cannabis is great for pain relief. But I'm not sure how it works for topical application, as a cream... Is it infused? Considering it's on sale and anyone of any age can buy it... I have to assume it doesn't contain any THC or CBD, right? It doesn't contain actual extracts... They go as far as mentioning Sativa.
I've never had the inclination to try anything topical. Something in my brain convinces me it's not going to do anything and money is better spent just buying the real deal, but I've been wrong before.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Someone is selling cannabis gummies on X ads, but can you be arrested if you eat them? It's not 100% legal yet.

BlastTyrant

Living in Nevada we have legal Mary Jane, i have personally tried a high dose of the topical location and honestly it did not make any difference.

I tried applying it behind my knees, armpits, etc and i never felt and different.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Living in Nevada we have legal Mary Jane, i have personally tried a high dose of the topical location and honestly it did not make any difference.

I tried applying it behind my knees, armpits, etc and i never felt and different.

When we lived in Washington, we tried pretty much everything they had to offer. They set these shops up like it's an Apple store, not at all what I expected.

We tried a lemonade one time... Every time we thought it was leveling out, we'd be wrong. It tasted like shit, would not recommend...