Hidden Message about Tribulation and Rapture

Ren

For all of you, especially Sam, who really want to know what is thought about Jesus, The Tribulation and The Rapture.

Do some searching. The more outlandish messages are the ones to examine.

JasperMoon

Ezekiel 35 Because people want to take ALL the land away that belongs to Israel and God and destroy Israel (I.E. wipe them off the map) And remember king David, who is proven to have existed by recent archeological findings, bought and paid for the land and deed where the temple of Solomon was built and rested and where the temple mount is today, God says He will bring judgment on the people against Israel and lay their lands waste instead. Because they hate Israel so much they will be punished.

36 Israel will return to the barren lands. God will bring them out of the nations of the earth where they were dispersed and return them to Israel. He will make it blossom again for his people, for His sake alone.

37 Talks about the land of Israel and her restoration as a living nation and a miracle. And one day King David will be resurrected and restored as Israel’s worldly king.

38 This is the coalition of nations war against Israel that is headed by Russia and “Persia” or Iran and are out to destroy her. But instead God is going to destroy them and let the blood run like rivers to show them who He is.

Daniel http://bjm-home.com/daniel/chap9.html
If you have time to read, you will get a very good overview of this book. You would like the story about Nebuchanezzar’s dream as well.

BlastTyrant

I have never understood Isreal as the holy land, i read allot and have heard allot about Isreal being saved and Jesus will make his apperance their, So does that leave the rest of us SOL?

JasperMoon

no. We shall be saved as well. Israel was supposed to be the nation of priests the Bible talks about. The Jews were supposed to bring the faith and God to the pagans and entlighten them into great faith, but they dropped the ball. But God told them He would still protect them because they were His people anyway. Those who hurt, and steal and do not want to obey God and who do not accept Jesus supposedly, according to the Bible will not be saved. So, if you a Christian, you will be saved in the End Times. That's how it is supposed to be.

BlastTyrant

So if i am not Christian or any religion at all really, but choose to worship God in my own way, am i saved?

I like the way you put that Jasper made me think of the Boondock Saints lol