Hidden Message about Tribulation and Rapture

JasperMoon

I don't belong to any church anymore. I also choose to worship God in my own way. Too much BS in churches these days. We need to sort it all out for ourselves. Read the Bible and see what it tells you first before you go asking a priest or a minister. Remember the Pope is in deep doodoo because he chose to be a scoundrel rather than the right hand of the Lord. And I do believe there is a God.

Samstwitch

I've written the following to clarify things, and as as a short version of historical Biblical events. I hope it is helpful. Not for a debate...just to share what I know with those who are seeking answers about this subject.

Many hundred of years before Jesus was born as a Man, there was a man named Abram. He was a very faithful man who believed in the one true Living God. Therefore, God renamed him Abraham and He made a Covenant (Promise) with him. God said Abraham's descendants would be as many as the stars. From Abraham's descendants would come the Messiah [Jesus], the Son of God, the Saviour to save all of mankind from the pits of Hell. Abraham's descendants are the Jewish people, also called Hebrews, and Israel.

Abraham had a son named Isaac, and Isaac had a son named Jacob. And God gave Jacob the name of 'Israel' (and his descendants have been called Israel ever since) and after a long time...and long story (about Abraham's 12 sons, Joseph and his brothers), they eventually went to live in Egypt as royalty. But after many generations, they became brutally enslaved by the Pharoah who knew not of their beginnings in that land, and all their male children were becoming slaughtered by the Law of the Pharoah.

The people of Israel cried out to God for many years, and then finally Moses, the Deliverer, was born. That is another long story about how Moses, child of slaves, came to be a Prince of Egypt. Eventually Moses came to have compassion for his people, the Hebrews.

God spoke to Moses on Mt. Sinai and told Moses to deliver His people from Egypt. So you have the story in Exodus of the Bible as depicted in the movie "The Ten Commandments". Moses led God's people (Hebrews/Israel) out of Egypt after bringing many plagues on the Pharoah, Egyptians, and the land...and Moses led them to Mt. Sinai.

God had a plan for His people...He promised Moses that He would lead the people to the "land of milk and honey", which would be God's country for His people. However, before the people were led there...

At Mt. Sinai, they were to be given the Ten Commandments, but before it happened, the people rebelled and began worshipping a false god, a Golden Idol that they built while Moses was on Mt. Sinai getting the written Commandments directly from God.

As punishment, God did not lead Moses and the Hebrews to the land of milk and honey. Instead God made the people wander in the desert for 40 years. God took care of their needs during that time. When that rebellious generation passed away (after 40 years), God led Moses and His people to the land of milk and honey. Only the new generation of men (20 and under who had not rebelled) were allowed to enter that country.

That's how the nation of Israel was born. God said He would bless those who blessed Israel, and curse those who curse Israel...and He has never failed to keep that promise.

Jesus is the Son of God, who existed in Heaven before He came to earth. Jesus is a descendant of Abraham. The coming of Jesus Christ was foretold many times in the Prophecy of the Old Testament, so the Jewish people would recognize Him when he came to earth. The Old Testament is what the Jews believe in. It is the Word of God written through men by the Holy Spirit of God.

Although Jesus fulfilled about 400 Prophetic Scriptures told in the Old Testament (OT)...with details of His birth, life, miracles that He performed, and foretold torture and death...which was all Prophecied about in the OT, the Jewish people (moreover the Priests and Pharisees) did not accept Jesus as the Messiah who's coming was foretold in the OT. So Jesus was tortured and put to death.

However, there were many Jews who believed Jesus was the Son of the One True God. They especially believed in Jesus after He was raised from the dead, Resurrected. Jesus walked with the people for 40 days after he was Resurrected to prove He had risen from the dead.

When Jesus first began His ministry, he chose the 12 Apostles who He taught many things to. They witnessed countless miracles before and after his death and Resurrection. After Jesus Ascended to Heaven (witnessed by many), the Apostles spread the Gospel throughout the world. Those Gospels are called the 'New Testament'. After the Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus, thousands of Jews chose to follow the ways of Jesus. Those Jews were then called 'Christians'. Their Testament is written in the New Testament of the Bible.

The Jews who did not accept Jesus as their Saviour, confined their beliefs to the Old Testament and rejected the New Testament. It is still true today, but in spite of that teaching...many Jews have come to Christ.

The Gentiles are people who are not Jewish. Jesus explained when He was here, that Gentiles could inherit the Kingdom of God, just as Jewish people could, because we are all God's children. All anyone has to do is believe that "Jesus is Lord" and that He was "Ressurrected from the dead" and he will be saved. Jesus taught a lot about this matter and many other things. Scripture says...

ROMANS 10:19: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

JOHN 4:16: Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father [God] but through Me.

The Apostle Peter started the Catholic Church at Jesus's calling. Jesus said, Peter would be the "Rock" that he would built his house on, and gave him the keys to heaven.

MATTHEW 16:18: [Jesus said] I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades [Hell] will not overpower it.

So after Jesus Ascended into Heaven to build His Kingdom, Peter founded the Catholic Church. St. Peter was the first Pope.

The Last Pope is also prophecied to be named "Peter". It's not in the Bible, but has been prophecied by St. Malachy. The Catholic Church is very aware of this prophecy, and for that reason, they have never elected another Pope with the name "Peter".

According to the Prophecies of St. Malachy, the next Pope to be elected will be the Last Pope. If his name is "Peter" or "Pedro" or if he is from a town with either of those names, then the Prophecy will be fullfilled.

Many people think the Last Pope is going to be a bad guy (some say the False Prophet), but I have not seen any evidence of this in Scripture. At this time, I do not share that belief. However, I'm currently investigating the subject.

According to Bible Prophecy that is yet to come, we are living in the Last Days, the End Times. We are watching Bible Prophecy unfold in today's events. This is a historical time, Biblically and for the world. There are very hard times ahead called the Great Tribulation, but there is a good outcome at the end for those who believe in Jesus Christ.

According to Scripture, the Rapture will take place at the end of the Great Tribulation period...meaning the believers in Christ will be 'caught up' into the heavens without having to experience death.

The Last Pope will play a big role in the End Times, but I/we do not know exactly how. There is Scripture about it in Revelation of the Bible.

Last, but not least...the purpose of Jesus coming to earth as the "Messiah" was to pay the price for our sins (by sacrificing Himself on the Cross), which He did to reunite us with God for eternity. We on earth all inherited the SIN (and our fleshly sinful natures) from Adam and Eve, who we are all descendants of, when they committed the Original Sin in the Garden of Eden, and thereby condemning us to eternity in Hell for their disobedience to God.

Going to church won't get you to Heaven. Believing and following Jesus will (no matter what your religion). Those who believe in Jesus are set free.

~Sam~

JTFriend

I'm not wild about the OT except for Psalms, Isaiah etc.

It's worth considering that we, the modern day Christians, are the Israelites, not the Jews who occupy Israel. King David is Jesus!

JTFriend

And also....

there's no pre-tribulation rapture!

You will go to heaven permanently after you fulfill the work the I AM Presence sent you here to do. PERIOD.

TnWatchdog

And also....

there's no pre-tribulation rapture!

You will go to heaven permanently after you fulfill the work the I AM Presence sent you here to do. PERIOD.
Dang...I was hoping to avoid the fire and brimstone with a early boarding pass...lol...oh well, life goes on and we can all deal with whatever, before our time is up, because we are all tough and wise.

HDRKID

I give you Isaiah chapter 55

Isaiah 55

1 “Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.
2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.
4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples,
a ruler and commander of the peoples.
5 Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations you do not know will come running to you,
because of the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor.”
6 Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
12 You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thorn bush will grow the juniper,
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the Lord’s renown,
for an everlasting sign,
that will endure forever.”

Let us analyse the first verse. People in heaven do not need solid food as they are spirits. A place where you can buy wine and milk without money. That sounds like Paradise to me.

OK so later on God say:
Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations you do not know will come running to you.

This probably refers to nations out in space.

You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;

This place has no war or money.

Instead of the thorn bush will grow the juniper,
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.

Also, there are no thorns.

I believe this Paradise planet is where many of us are going.