Hiker Photographs Cat-Like Animal in Pennsylvania

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Pa. — A hiker photographed a cat-like creature he wasn’t able to identify in the woods of center Pennsylvania.

Richard Davis, a 24-year-old technician from Maryland, says he and his fiancee were driving out of the area after a few hours of hiking when they encountered the animal last Sunday.

“We didn’t exit the woods yet. The animal was startled by my car,” Davis told Cryptozoology News. “I stopped the car and it turned around”.

That’s when Davis stepped out of the vehicle to take a better look at the creature.

“I was a little under 20 yards from the animal. My fiancee took the pictures on my iPhone from inside the car.”

The two photographs show what appears to be a long-haired feline with a “lighter coloring” than a regular bobcat and an unusual looking tail.

The unidentified animal stares at Davis’ fiancee as she takes a photograph. Credit: Richard Davis

He explained that the animal didn’t make any sounds but that the animal was interested in him when he “tried calling it”.

“That got its attention,” he says, adding that he regrets not having a better camera with him at the time of the sighting.

The animal shows his thick tail as he steps into the woods, resembling a fox. Credit: Richard Davis

Davis, who claims to have seen bobcats and mountain lions in the area before, says this time it was different and wonders what he really saw that day.

“It definitely was a type of wild cat, it moved just like a cat,” he said in reply to the possibility of it being a dog. “It had the exact face of a bobcat, although it is hard to tell in the pictures. It had almost the tail of a fox, I thought it was a fox until it turned around,” he said. “It was about two feet long not counting the tail.”

The post Hiker Photographs Cat-Like Animal in Pennsylvania appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Oh Cmon Admin...Thats just a pic of a normal cat with a bushy tail, probably looking for a mate or some mice to eat lol

No wonder it stopped and looked at the guy when he called it...wot did he say to it??..here pretty pussy come to daddy lmao :ROFLMAO:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wildcat....bobcat... but very beautiful regardless.. :)

TimeFlipper

Paula i shall get a pic taken of a very fat bush tailed moggy that vists me everyday for a dish of cat milk and treats lol :D
I will show her next to one of my Delta T Antennas thats nearly 5foot high, so that its relative to her size..
The pics we saw showed very little that could give us a relative size of the cat, other than the one with it showing its bum lol
I estimate that grass to be about 1.5 foot high, which gives the height of the cat as being a normal moggy on the hunt lol :D

Ive never seen the rear of a unidentified cat being photographed before, because as soon as they are spotted they clear off very very fast lol
But hey im a silly old geezer that could be completely wrong lol :D

Itheblaze

My Great Uncle was a prospecter out in Utah and came across two abandoned mountain lion cubs. He gave them to a lady friend who lived on the side of a mountain in a single-wide trailer. She bottle fed them and got quite attached. She went to work and locked them up in the trailer. My Mom and Uncle went to visit her one day but she was gone. You could hear those crazy wild cubs though. Ripping, roaing, slamming, banging, from one end of that little trailer to the other. The whole place a shaking. She finally let them go, hopefully in a place with no poachers. Which was probably what happened to their mother.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
My Great Uncle was a prospecter out in Utah and came across two abandoned mountain lion cubs. He gave them to a lady friend who lived on the side of a mountain in a single-wide trailer. She bottle fed them and got quite attached. She went to work and locked them up in the trailer. My Mom and Uncle went to visit her one day but she was gone. You could hear those crazy wild cubs though. Ripping, roaing, slamming, banging, from one end of that little trailer to the other. The whole place a shaking. She finally let them go, hopefully in a place with no poachers. Which was probably what happened to their mother.
How sad.. :( So many people feel like it's okay to raise a wild animal, but it's just too dangerous...