Historian says piece of papyrus refers to Jesus' wife

Samstwitch

Noah was righteous and a believer, but he wasn't much better than you or I. He was a drunk. Later on you read that one of his sons raped him while he was passed out.

Actually, Noah wasn't a "drunk", but once when he got drunk, one of his sons walked in his tent and saw him laying naked. The Bible does not say that his son raped him. Genesis 9:20-25 (New American Standard) says:
20 Then Noah began farming and planted a vineyard. 21 He drank of the wine and became drunk, and uncovered himself inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it upon both their shoulders and walked backward and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were turned away, so that they did not see their father’s nakedness. 24 When Noah awoke from his wine, he knew what his youngest son had done to him. 25 So he said,
“Cursed be Canaan;
A servant of servants
He shall be to his brothers.”

Nephilim are hybrids, not Angels. And their purpose was not physical.
About the Nephilim..."sons of God" were fallen Angels. We do not know if they genetically created hybrids, or actually physically bred with women, but they did co-create with women on earth. (I have also have the Book of Enoch.) Here's what Scripture says in Genesis:
6:1-6 (NAS):

6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

CLICK ME to read the Hebrew "sons of God" study.