Hiya..

Andy F

It's great to be here, I'm Andy a purveyor of fine wines and art in the day. Alien and time traveller hunter at night. Have I got a few hair-raising stories about that.

I also have an interest in augmented reality and it's possible use for pseudo time travel. It's through discord discussion boards about this, thats how I found out about this forum.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there, welcome to the site!

TimeFlipper

It's great to be here, I'm Andy a purveyor of fine wines and art in the day. Alien and time traveller hunter at night. Have I got a few hair-raising stories about that.

I also have an interest in augmented reality and it's possible use for pseudo time travel. It's through discord discussion boards about this, thats how I found out about this forum.
Hi Andy welcome to your new family of the only sane people on this beautiful planet of ours..:)
I love German wines and my best buy was back in 1981 when i bought a fabulous 1976 Trockenbeerenauslese :love:
Not certain what you mean by a, Time Traveller Hunter...Were you influenced by the movie, The Philadelphia Experiment 2? :unsure:

Andy F

@TimeFlipper I used to travel the seven continents hunting big game, unfortunately it's no longer Vogue. So I turn my tracking skills, hunting cryptids, aliens and the occasional time traveller that crosses my path.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I used to travel the seven continents hunting big game, unfortunately it's no longer Vogue. So I turn my tracking skills, hunting cryptids, aliens and the occasional time traveller that crosses my path.
I can certainly help you out Andy with my fully approved and internationally patented TimeFlipper Scalar Wave Detector For Runaway Off Grid Time-Travellers....MI5, MI6, FBI, NASA, MOSSAD, (DGSS: DIRECTION GENERALE DES SERVICES SPECIAUX) have all used that device of mine for picking up stray and wandering time travellers..:cool:

You can borrow it free of charge Andy, and all you need to do to return it to me, is to clip the pen i left you onto the part of the device that says, Clip Pen Onto Here...It will automatically return to me two weeks before i loaned it to you :oops:

Last edited:

Andy F

I can certainly help you out Andy with my fully approved and internationally patented TimeFlipper Scalar Wave Detector For Runaway Off Grid Time-Travellers....MI5, MI6, FBI, NASA, MOSSAD, (DGSS: DIRECTION GENERALE DES SERVICES SPECIAUX) have all used that device of mine for picking up stray and wandering time travellers..:cool:

You can borrow it free of charge Andy, and all you need to do to return it to me, is to clip the pen i left you onto the part of the device that says, Clip Pen Onto Here...It will automatically return to me two weeks before i loaned it to you :oops:
Why would I need that mechanical bunk, if it's not a poor attempt at humour?

Know your quarry set the right bait and they will come to you.