Media Hoaxhunter Razimus Says He Knows Who John Titor Is

Ren

Razimus, a.k.a. HoaxHunter says he's got a new video coming out any moment. He peeked my interest because he says that John Titor is around 45. That's a pretty good guess. We'll see what he's got.

PamelaM

IAM NOT A TEAM MEMBER OF HOAX HUNTER, even though he says I am on his video. I want to make that VERY clear. I asked him nicely to remove it and to not use my name on his videos. A friend told me it was on there or I would not have even known it.

Ren

IAM NOT A TEAM MEMBER OF HOAX HUNTER, even though he says I am on his video. I want to make that VERY clear. I asked him nicely to remove it and to not use my name on his videos. A friend told me it was on there or I would not have even known it.

I know Pam. You responded to his email one time. He's using your name to try to add weight to his evidence. You're not his team member.

Samstwitch

Pamela, You should be able to report this to Youtube and insist they remove the Video. They will do it if you tell them what you said here. If they don't remove it, tell them you are contemplating a lawsuit.

Samstwitch

This guy will have to produce some strong evidence for me to believe him. At this point, he's just another wannabe.

I wish somebody would learn how to properly pronounce John's anagram Surname ..."Tie-tor"..."Time-Travel_OR" as John suggested in his post.

Ren

Pamela, You should be able to report this to Youtube and insist they remove the Video. They will do it if you tell them what you said here. If they don't remove it, tell them you are contemplating a lawsuit.

Sam and Pam, shouldn't we watch the video first and then yank it?

Samstwitch

Sam and Pam, shouldn't we watch the video first and then yank it?

I say, leave it up and let's see what his great discovery is. :rolleyes: (But I still think Pam should report it to Youtube for using her name under false pretenses.)

Please keep us posted, Ren. Thanks.