Media Hoaxhunter Razimus Says He Knows Who John Titor Is

Sliders

Could you please elaborate on the mathmatical possibilities of that happening ? No I was not @ TTI, what has Raz lied about ? Seriously, whats the lie ?

For starters he lied about who has helped him and who was involved.

That is kinda a big deal.

And I don't need to elaborate on the mathmatical possibilities of his word forms because he cherry picked common terms... of all the things his terms were generic and common. The possibilities are infinite. It aint like he picked out some ted kayzinski terms..... He didn't. He choose common English word strings that normal people use everyday in the same exact manner.

He also lies about inveting the term Titorite.

Me and my screen name existed before he heard about the titor story.

But he wants to take credit for it and a bunch of other things because he is a "has been never was" that wants easy glory with lots of attention for very little effort.

Has he made the long distance calls california? Has he email cambringe to talk with Hawkings? Has he done anything past copying and pasting a few words online and declaring so and so the guilty party?

It will not kill my soul to find out Titor was in fact Hawking and son. Or someone else. But I am not going to believe half assed incompetent goobly gook being touted as an instigative profile when his look into Titor is anything but.

I don't mean to sound harsh with you.... or condesending .. It is just some of us have had past experience with razzy there and his crediblity is about that of the dude that rode the bouncy horse with christmas tree lights claiming to be Titor.....

Titor trolls.... they are a special breed,.
His argument is that it is impossible for JT and MH to share certain words and phrases so many times, in other words the chances of that happening are extreamley low.

Your counter argument is that :

he "cherry picked" words to match his wanted results, this makes no sense being that he merely ran the software then extrapulated which words and phrases were common between the two. In doing so he showing (or proving) that it would have to be the same person (or someone who was raised in the exact same circumstances e.i. places, hobbies, enviornment, same access to info, same age group, same nationality, same interest, same use of vocabulary, same gender, and on and on and on...) and the chances of that are 0.00000000001. So the next best thing is MH (probably a 80 % match, I' am going to work on the math)...

Besides you stating he is a liar (which he may or may not be), the only way to defeat is report now would be to actually post some figures for your counter argument (all emotions should be set aside).

The only thing his report was missing were the specific numbers to back it up, but luckily that can be calculated....

(I try to stick just to the facts, just trying to get to the truth)

titorite

Well.. no .. no no no.

For starters he is a liar. Beginning with me and my screen name. I was introduced to the story long before he was. I choose my screen name based off the story very quickly. Ramzy says (lies like a dog) he invented the term and I and dozens others like me are still using a term he coined. It is just a lie born of conceit (because he is a ginger attention whore) on his part. Nobody but me uses my screen name.

And Pam .. Pam is a real person and a member here. He has involved her in his bullshit when she has had nothing to do with it. He lied again. She is innocent and he is a victimizer.

That you are defending ramzy so ardently like an acolyte or a personal friend or a sock makes me wonder gravely.

These lies are verifible. A quick google proves him to be quite the liar.

Liars have nothing of any value worth paying attention too.

As for his phrases. They are common. And I am pretty sure lingustic experts have looked at the titor story. Hell I think some linguistic interpretation is involved in the story... Like when they talk about the "Madam I'm Adam" bit ... that phrase is the same said both forward and backwards. Titor and others spoke about it. Another but different example would be if you sing twinkle twinkle little star and play that backwards you get "I wish there were no Allah" Try it and be not freaked out by it. These are examples of back masking and reverse speech. Neat stuff... While I ran the Titor UK group I sought those kind of people out. We got us some remote viewers once.

Technical remote viewers.

The teacher of the class had joined us because he had to learn more about it. He had tasked his class to identify what was in the envelope. He did not expect to get a hit on what he thought was a hoax. But the students nailed to the wall forcing him to reexamine his conclusion... and to join us for a moment. Then he deleted all the words he wrote us and vanished. All that is left is where we quoted him. He seemed convinced and shaken. He was not a happy fellow.

You say Ramzy ran software of somekind.

Let him prove it by sharing what soft ware he used.

This is not a big request.

Was it linux,windows,or mac software?

If he has this software what need is their for an expert?

titorite

I wish somebody would learn how to properly pronounce John's anagram Surname ..."Tie-tor"..."Time-Travel_OR" as John suggested in his post.

I wish people would not get caught up on how to pronounce his name because he never said. All his work was written online. he never spoke out loud. There was no youtube at the time so we never got a voice message..... and the video never manifested so we have no verifible way to say it was supposed to be tie tor or tee tor or maybe even Tat tor... proly not tat tor but I just mean to point out that the bickering over the pronunciation of the name is small stuff. immaterial.

titorite

Edit: My bad I thought temporal recon was looking for the list of word phrases... (miscommunication has happened) I'll leave the word list here of ramzimus so all can see his super special word lists he convicts people by....

I' am still not seeing any numbers, how common were the words Raz's "cherry picked" for his report...?

I believe this following is the word list that ramz is using to convict Titor of being a habor.

has the ability (3 word match)
is based on the number of (6 word match)
in the last few months (5 word match)
As long as the (4 word match)
I do not want (4 word match)
For more information on (4 word match)
for the same reason (4 word match)
be used as a (4 word match)
do not have a (4 word match)
do not have any (4 word match)
if you want to (4 word match)
have a chance to (4 word match)
have the ability to (4 word match)
here are a few (4 word match)
I am aware of (4 word match)
I have seen a (4 word match)
I look forward to (4 word match)
I would like to (4 word match)
in the first place (4 word match)
is about the same (4 word match)
is not enough to (4 word match)
know the answer to (4 word match)
much more of a (4 word match)
I do not want (4 word match)

According to the hoaxhunter These are words they both used ergo ILLOGICAL CONCLUSIONS!!!!

LOL

I look at this list of words... off these words does hoaxhunter become hoaxmaker.

RowdyB

Hiya all.

Sorry to necro a thread and be new at the same time! Just had something to add and it's probably more shiny than just doing a 'hiya' introduction thread.

In the files provided by Hoaxhunter, there is a two word phrase from Titor which is 'great deal'. Whilst the majority of phrases presented only show up once or twice, this one phrase shows up thirty times in the Titor corpus / body of work; the phrase shows up zero times in the Haber texts. I'm not sure how this could go completely unaddressed in a complete piece of research.

To give an idea of the probabilities, here are the matches next to their possible outcomes:

2 six word phrases out of over 23k unique possibilities (23966 approx)
5 five word phrases out of over 24k unique possibilities (24523 approx)
61 four word phrases out of over 24k unique possibilities (24752 approx)
Over 400 three word phrases out of over 23k unique possibilities (23479 approx)

I think HoaxHunter put a great deal of effort into this attempted study, and probably feels a bit upset about it. Unfortunately, I also think the conclusions are wrong.

Regarding the application of 'linguistic fingerprinting', a google search would have provided multiple objections to the use of it to identify a writer. In fact, there is one such objection noted on Wikipedia. There are also multiple journal articles on the topic which HoaxHunter may not have had access to but this online journal article here may have done the trick: The validity of the Linguistic Fingerprint in forensic investigation | diffusion

Whilst some (even famed) cases have been progressed by the application of such a process the majority of the information that can be pulled from text comparison is more in the area of profiling and as an investigative tool combined with other evidence. There have been very few home runs purely from comparison of words as evidence alone.

Hope it helps and hiya!

Liberty

BULLSHIT-O-METER.gif