How can I time travel to the past via astral travel?

Katrinalee2016

I want to go back to a past date, not to change anything, I don't want to change a thing, I would just like to go back to a date in 1972 and meet a friend whom I never had the chance to meet due to him dying after I was born.

So my question is, just so I could go back in time once and meet him, how can I do that astrally? I know physical time travel hasn't been released to the public yet - or as some say, "hasn't been invented yet" but so how can I travel astrally back to a date in 1972? This would mean so, so much to me to be able to do this and I heard you can time travel to the past astrally but I have no idea how to do astral time travel to the past? And is it safe to do so?

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Meditation can be a way of achieving astral projection to the past. It's hard to do, though. Did you think of that as a possibility?

And welcome! :)

Katrinalee2016

Meditation can be a way of achieving astral projection to the past. It's hard to do, though. Did you think of that as a possibility?

And welcome! :)

Thanks for the welcome :) And no I didn't know that was a possibility. How does that or would that work? And in doing meditation time travel, would I be able to actually - astrally or mentally time travel to 1972 and go to the location where I know the person is that I want to meet and be able to talk to them and them talk to me? Would they be able to see me?

TimeFlipper

I want to go back to a past date, not to change anything, I don't want to change a thing, I would just like to go back to a date in 1972 and meet a friend whom I never had the chance to meet due to him dying after I was born.

So my question is, just so I could go back in time once and meet him, how can I do that astrally? I know physical time travel hasn't been released to the public yet - or as some say, "hasn't been invented yet" but so how can I travel astrally back to a date in 1972? This would mean so, so much to me to be able to do this and I heard you can time travel to the past astrally but I have no idea how to do astral time travel to the past? And is it safe to do so?
You "would" make a change in time, by meeting someone you never met before...His death meant the end of his time-line which happens to everybody and you were never meant to contact him for reasons we know nothing about...Welcome to Paranormalis :)

Katrinalee2016

You "would" make a change in time, by meeting someone you never met before...His death meant the end of his time-line which happens to everybody and you were never meant to contact him for reasons we know nothing about...Welcome to Paranormalis :)

So then how do those within the government time travel? I know they have because I've seen photos of government people who have gone back in time and met George Washington and have interacted within the past. Is it that the government has the methods and ways and even a device that allows them to time travel but just hasn't revealed it and unleashed it to the public yet?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

So then how do people within the government time travel? I know they have because I've seen photos of government people who have gone back in time and met George Washington and have interacted within the past. Is it that the government has the methods and ways and even a device that allows them to time travel but just hasn't revealed it and unleashed it to the public yet?

The question is very simple to answer: Large governments around the world that have the billions and billions of dollars spent on research over the past 80 to 100 years, can build electronic time travel devices to facilitate time travel forward and back in time.

If I had to guess, I would say 60 to 80 years in the future the common man will have more information available to build time machines that really work. Also at that time the governments of this planet Earth to pass laws against time travel in other words prohibited any type of time travel forward or back with penalties life in prison or death.

The powers to be: cannot have common people time traveling and messing up the delicate balance of timelines. A very small change in a timeline could have catastrophic of effects hundreds or thousands of years down the road. So be careful, what you wish for in the future, things may not turn out as you originally expected.