How do you know that you are not a werewolf?

Beholder

Ive never woken up having lost my previous days clothing :oops:
I awakened from a tropical fever in what I thought was a really fancy hotel with sofa and big screen television. Then looked around and noticed personal belongings, thinking that someone lived there. Started to piece together the clues and finally realized that it was my own home.

lamdo263

Seems unlikely, but how to know for sure?
You can carry up to a half of a strong genetic construct of werewolfery in your junk DNA, but unless some more is added you won't turn full. I had both werewolf and junk vampire DNA leftover in my past lineage and both got activated.

My werewolf DNA was activated in my teens and this was by severe attraction set by the moon. A flight of Boeing Vertol Chinooks being processed out, about five of them flew over at night, low altitude, breaking the moon's attraction on me and everything went back to normal. They made quite a noise racket!

It was bad and almost unbearable, but the condition was from a hormone heat produced by only partially assembled constructs of DNA, that was becoming partially prominent.

Years later, I read and was shown in Bullfinche's Occult And Mythological Creatures book, that in the 15s,16s, and 1700s werewolves got so numerous in Europe, that they were taking over entire towns. Armies had to be assembled to control that particular brand of this past pandemic. #These genes through sexual intercourse, carry down in the child, so,...?

One has the option of both seeing a Gypsie, or ethnic locality depending upon what type of affiliation about the globe this werewolf influence is from. They may have anything from your future readings, to potions, herbs amulets or advice on treating you condition, if it's really chronic.

If your'e seeing a shaman and or gypsy, may sure before you go, have some money set aside, in the probable range they might ask, as their time is valuable. Fifty dollars, provided you've scoped them out good and both by you accessing them and also by reputation, they sound like they know what their doing, then that's about right.

If you've turned full and wake up naked with blood all over you and there's like a head from something once living on your bedroom floor, then it might be past the time for advice; but still go anyways.

*Note advice given may not totally cover skin walker werewolves, which are under some native religions, so this advice might not fully cover? I'm not responsible for what I've said here, only answered the question. Your route and choice in life is your responsibility.

lamdo263

I awakened from a tropical fever in what I thought was a really fancy hotel with sofa and big screen television. Then looked around and noticed personal belongings, thinking that someone lived there. Started to piece together the clues and finally realized that it was my own home.
In addition to what I've given you, there may be a psy-genetic link between communities that have werewolves in them and people who overly carry the gene. My outbreaks of moon fixation I found later were at the same time, there was an upsurge in the Land Between Lakes area.

The US Army assembled troops and had gone secretly into this area, supposedly killing some off. The date that the army did this, I don't know if it was near the time I was having my bouts? There's book and online reports about the LBL area.

I know after I got over these beautiful girls, guess you could call them hillbillies started showing up in my area. There was also one kid I was introduced to at night a block near where I live by my mom's cousin's husband of all people, that while being hansom, looked too wild to touch or even go near.

I'll never forget him, he had a nice face, a full head of hair, but looked somehow like an animal. He had extremely pointed incisor, like a dog and a crazy look on his face.

I said to my mom's cousin's husband, that kid seems a little different, as I was afraid to touch his hand. And he said, "Yeah Ricky, he's a little wild". ..Me' yeah, no kidding ? I still can't figure out what he was doing there, as this guy was too old to be hanging out on street corners at night, but seemed to know this Ricky guy.

The girls that showed up in a wave, seemed to have some kind of sex or mating intention. Never had seen them before. I don't know but am guessing here, but maybe it was affinity affiliation consolidation, also possibly sex mating intentions. Could have been an off-group genetic affiliate. This was in the western PA area.

Thank God I'm over that now. LBL werewolf activity - Search

lamdo263

You can carry up to a half of a strong genetic construct of werewolfery in your junk DNA, but unless some more is added you won't turn full. I had both werewolf and junk vampire DNA leftover in my past lineage and both got activated.

My werewolf DNA was activated in my teens and this was by severe attraction set by the moon. A flight of Boeing Vertol Chinooks being processed out, about five of them flew over at night, low altitude, breaking the moon's attraction on me and everything went back to normal. They made quite a noise racket!

It was bad and almost unbearable, but the condition was from a hormone heat produced by only partially assembled constructs of DNA, that was becoming partially prominent.

Years later, I read and was shown in Bullfinche's Occult And Mythological Creatures book, that in the 15s,16s, and 1700s werewolves got so numerous in Europe, that they were taking over entire towns. Armies had to be assembled to control that particular brand of this past pandemic. #These genes through sexual intercourse, carry down in the child, so,...?

One has the option of both seeing a Gypsie, or ethnic locality depending upon what type of affiliation about the globe this werewolf influence is from. They may have anything from your future readings, to potions, herbs amulets or advice on treating you condition, if it's really chronic.

If your'e seeing a shaman and or gypsy, may sure before you go, have some money set aside, in the probable range they might ask, as their time is valuable. Fifty dollars, provided you've scoped them out good and both by you accessing them and also by reputation, they sound like they know what their doing, then that's about right.

If you've turned full and wake up naked with blood all over you and there's like a head from something once living on your bedroom floor, then it might be past the time for advice; but still go anyways.

*Note advice given may not totally cover skin walker werewolves, which are under some native religions, so this advice might not fully cover? I'm not responsible for what I've said here, only answered the question. Your route and choice in life is your responsibility.
Special edit, the correct term for the type of teeth noticed, is canines, not incisors. In other words, dog or wolf like teeth. I don't like to edit on a memory recall, even though there might be phrasic inaccuracy within. That type of tooth punctures. Thanks Lamdo.

lamdo263

This is greatly cautioned information, on the LBL areas. I'm not encouraging that you should journey there, because the potential werewolfery problem may still not be quelled.

As I had said before, in the 1950s, or around that area of time the U.S. Army was dispatched to that area, as said in the article I read to kill off the werewolf population.

I do not know what these types of beings may be, in that they're a genetic cult of them, or werewolves descended from Europe, or is this a Skinwalker, or American native colony.

As I had said in my late teens my moon attraction which seemed to be pulling on an assembly of animal-like DNA materials in me was activated and this may have had to do with an affinity link to the LBL area, as Kentucky is really not that far from Pennsylvania. Whatever the problem in me was, it was stopped by a flight of five Boeing Vertol C-47 Chinook helicopters flying low over my home. All I can say when I had that moon heat in me that night, their loud presence snapped me out of these heats.

The video link gives just some of the wildness of the LBL areas.
Note that there's also a said Texas Werewolf colony, that seems to be American native oriented, but I don't know if the LBL colony and The Texas Werewolves in any way, share a relationship.

Hopes this helps? Lamdo

Beholder

This is greatly cautioned information, on the LBL areas. I'm not encouraging that you should journey there, because the potential werewolfery problem may still not be quelled.

As I had said before, in the 1950s, or around that area of time the U.S. Army was dispatched to that area, as said in the article I read to kill off the werewolf population.

I do not know what these types of beings may be, in that they're a genetic cult of them, or werewolves descended from Europe, or is this a Skinwalker, or American native colony.

As I had said in my late teens my moon attraction which seemed to be pulling on an assembly of animal-like DNA materials in me was activated and this may have had to do with an affinity link to the LBL area, as Kentucky is really not that far from Pennsylvania. Whatever the problem in me was, it was stopped by a flight of five Boeing Vertol C-47 Chinook helicopters flying low over my home. All I can say when I had that moon heat in me that night, their loud presence snapped me out of these heats.

The video link gives just some of the wildness of the LBL areas.
Note that there's also a said Texas Werewolf colony, that seems to be American native oriented, but I don't know if the LBL colony and The Texas Werewolves in any way, share a relationship.

Hopes this helps? Lamdo

Maybe it was Jacob Chansley before he settled for his bull costume. :unsure:

qshaman.jpg