How To Break A Wine Glass Using Only Your Voice (L.A. Beast)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
One of my favorite YouTubers is L.A. Beast. He's a cool dude, doing mostly food-related challenges, sometimes getting really weird. I decided to share this one because it's cool and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever done this.

Breaking a wine glass with your voice.

1650245714944.png
Have a good day!

steven chiverton

never tried that before i just dont have the loud noisy Pavarotti voice to shatter glass like that but theres a video online of someone else doing that and before he dose that he rubbs the glass to create the first sound then hits it with another to get them to resonate to breaK

steven chiverton

it took him 37 days to do it like to see him try put the wine back into the glass doing it lol

TimeFlipper

never tried that before i just dont have the loud noisy Pavarotti voice to shatter glass like that but theres a video online of someone else doing that and before he dose that he rubbs the glass to create the first sound then hits it with another to get them to resonate to breaK
You can always use one of your own audio generators to smash a glass...Put it on You Tube Steve, and you will become the overnight Wonder Guy of acoustically smashing up glasses(y) :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
it took him 37 days to do it like to see him try put the wine back into the glass doing it lol
Yeah, it took him a long time, it sounds nuts! You gotta do it perfectly so that it resonates hard enough and shatters.

Maybe I'll try it one day, but I doubt I can do it loud enough.

TimeFlipper

You can always use one of your own audio generators to smash a glass...Put it on You Tube Steve, and you will become the overnight Wonder Guy of acoustically smashing up glasses(y) :D
I forgot to add to this, you obviously need a reasonable amp to power up the amplitude (Try out your Black Star Amp with the EQ flat out on bass) and your frequency generator must be on the exact frequency of the glasses vibration...

Mostly its the professional vocalists who can shatter any glasses with their voices, as they are "pitch perfect" people that can define any musical note solely from their hearing accuracy..

Art

One of my favorite YouTubers is L.A. Beast. He's a cool dude, doing mostly food-related challenges, sometimes getting really weird. I decided to share this one because it's cool and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever done this.

Breaking a wine glass with your voice.

View attachment 14232
Have a good day!
One of my favourite video. Watch this since my reseach on worell keely. Resonnance frequency is here well explain.

steven chiverton

but you need a crystal glass dont you as it vibrates easier and crystal glasses are expensive to buy so breaking a glass through sound vibrations isn't a thing of interest to me anyhow

TimeFlipper

but you need a crystal glass dont you as it vibrates easier and crystal glasses are expensive to buy so breaking a glass through sound vibrations isn't a thing of interest to me anyhow
Any glass will do Cousin Cobber Steve, all you need is the precise resonant frequency which you are already aware of...But hey, youre not interested anyways :oops: