How to live forever

Genius

King Ivan
After doing a lot of research and thinking, I've figured out ways to live forever!!! ( or at least for over 150 years) The first way I'm not sure but I've read that in 1990, Daniel Furman of the medical college of Wisconsin gave a retired mechanic named Fred injections of human hormone. And the results were incredible. Fred began to look younger and his muscles got bigger. But unfortunately, Fred also developed aches and pains when the injections ceased, and his muscles shrank back. My idea/question is: can we be injected with human growth hormone every time before it ceases so we'll always stay young and strong? The second way is to get artificial body parts. In 1998, a Scottish hotel manager was given a bionic arm. The arm was controlled by nerve signals from the remains of his old arm and a complex series of pulleys and gears. The arm could twist, grip and bend. It was even covered in a layer of silicone that looked like real skin. And as time goes by, scientists are inventing more and more artificial body parts. Some are available now. They are: the bionic ear: fitted to a man in 1999. Guaranteed to restore hearing by 70%. The ear is linked directly to nerves that feed sound signals to your brain. The bionic eye: first fitted in 2000. A light-sensitive silicon chip fits inside your retina and links to the nerves that go to the brain. Artificial electronic voice box: available. Mechanical heart pump: available. Artificial nerves: electrodes fire signals along a damaged nerve. Artificial blood: invented in the 1990s. Contains a chemical that carries oxygen (just like real blood). Artificial bones and joints: available. One of the hardest parts to make artificially is a brain. After all, your brain stores your memories and personality. If you had an artificial computer brain, this information would have to be downloaded from your real brain. Even so, scientists are talking about being able to produce artificial brains by 2050! So you really could live forever this way, as long as you don't mind being a bionic robot!
The third way is to grow your own cells to make spare body parts for a transplant. To do this you'll need to take some of your DNA from a cell in your skin and stick it in an egg yolk. Immediately the human DNA starts to make stem cells, which can be removed after a few days and stored. The fact that stem cells continue dividing for a long time could prove to be very useful. One day it might be possible to inject stem cells directly into any area of the body that needs regenerating. The stem cells would be programmed to work in just that area, and you wouldn't need a messy and painful transplant surgery. But scientists aren't too sure how the stem cells know which body part to form. In 1998, scientists at the university of Wisconsin grew cells for different body parts from stem cells by simply changing the food the cells were being fed. But DNA and chemical signals among the stem cells may also be important. Scientists think that by providing a scaffolding of polymer for the cells to grow on, they can encourage the cells to form whatever you wish. They already managed to grow a human ear inside the skin of a living mouse.

TimeFlipper

Scientists have been studying spiders for years and have allegedly discovered how to synthesise their webs, and as you know they have a tremendous strength that can withstand all the elements...
Also spiders can regenerate their legs easily and it is this that scientists have been studying for years, but i have no idea where they are at in that research, unless they are actually trying to create a real spiderman :D

Krish

People are taking metformin to live to 120 years...

From Paranormalis stand point...the highest human kind live about 1200 years elsewhere in another galaxy. So, I do not think it is required to live a long time....but YOU can come back with better cells and brain capacity....

Why monkey with old computers with floppy discs...I even replaced my regular hard disc with SSD....go, go for a newer avatar...