Hybrid Photo

HDRKID

I realize that I am taking a gigantic risk, but here we go. This is my greatest accomplishment this year. Yeah, it is my long ball home run. I have spent years trying to get a photograph of a hybrid with no success – until now!

OK so, I flew to Washington DC and was taking a bus tour of the capital city, when I saw a blond hybrid girl in front of me. Right then I was able to snap the photo from inside my bus that I present to you.

Fragmentary evidence, poor as it is, is better than none. Certainly, some people are critical of Dr. David Jacobs because he has no pictures in his book “Walking Among Us”, but getting evidence is not easy. Hybrids are telepathic and by the time you get the camera out, the hybrid is gone.

Already, I had my camera out because I was on a tour, but I caught sight of the hybrid girl right out of the corner of my eye. She was walking wonky, that means walking like an alien and not a human. People have told me that the way you detect an alien is by looking at how they walk as it is hard for people born off world to walk like a human.

Most aliens try very hard to blend in. When people on the street see an alien walking weird, they think there is something wrong with that person. Like maybe they are a special needs person.

Still remember back when I was five or six. My dad came into my room and yelled at me. I was walking wonky in my room. He told me I had to walk “normal” and he hit me. I protested that nobody was in my room – expect me. He said. “It does not matter, you have to walk normal all the time!” Well, it is hard to walk all stiff like a robot, and I feel like I will fall down due to lack of balance.

Needless to say, this was not enough evidence. After all, she could be walking wobbly due to lifting a heavy luggage. That said, right after I took the picture, there was a flash of white light and she was gone. Also, her luggage was gone.

OK, my opinion, is that she went into a panic. After all, had she not done this, I would not post the pic.

If this is a human person, I do apologize, but I am sure that she was walking wonky and also notice the size of her foot as it is rather large for a woman. Proportions are wrong. I can tell you that in my case, my arms are so long they reach down to my knees and that is not average.

Most hybrids have an easier time attempting to look human and they can blend in. However, they do sometimes make serious errors. Those are rather rare. People need to keep their eyes open. Report any unusual paranormal event that you see.

Also, when I got back home, stuff was thrown everywhere, and my house was a mess. I have three laptops and three desktops. I now only have one functional desktop that works. The others were destroyed. Funny, the $50 in my dresser drawer was not taken.

Not sure what “they” were looking for as I had the camera on my person. Still, that is more evidence of something strange going on.

I realize that she looks very human to me. However, she did not walk like one. That is what grabbed my attention, and I already had my camera out as I was on a tour bus. This photograph might be used as evidence of the hybrid integration program. Dr. David Jacobs says aliens hybrids are walking among us. Perhaps in the future they will make more errors.

Debunkers might claim that this girl is a famous actress that has been in a lot of movies. I do not think so. She would not be on a cut rate tour bus lifting heavy luggage, but I could be wrong.

Certainly do apologize for the poor quality of the image. Yeah, it is grainy. However, it was taken on the spur of the moment using an expensive camera. This one has a low light lens and a superior sensor. It cost me $996, but it was dark in the bus depot and we need to make do with what we got.

I only had seconds to take the picture before she was gone. Thank God the camera was already out, and the camera was on. Lifting the heavy luggage may have interfered with her telepathic abilities, but I have tried to take photos of hybrids many times and by the time the camera is out of my bag, the hybrid is gone.

Well, this photo does not help me. I will not a make one penny… you realize that there is a lot of down side and no up. Still, we need more people to take pictures and post their images. God bless you.

If you want to reach out to me… I am at [email protected]

alien_bus.jpg

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Oh god that's not as scary as I thought it would be thank god.
Oh, and congratulations!
Is that bad guy?

TnWatchdog

If we all knew what we were looking for, such as walking or other behaviors, we would be able to spot more hybrids and/or aliens. Special glasses would do the trick, such as depicted in the flick, They Live. Thanks for sharing your encounter HDRKID.

TimeFlipper

If we all knew what we were looking for, such as walking or other behaviors, we would be able to spot more hybrids and/or aliens. Special glasses would do the trick, such as depicted in the flick, They Live. Thanks for sharing your encounter HDRKID.

Dont forget the bent little fingers of the aliens in that great 1960s TV series, The Invaders!! A Quinn Martin Production :eek::D

Derrick C.

I realize that I am taking a gigantic risk, but here we go. This is my greatest accomplishment this year. Yeah, it is my long ball home run. I have spent years trying to get a photograph of a hybrid with no success – until now!

OK so, I flew to Washington DC and was taking a bus tour of the capital city, when I saw a blond hybrid girl in front of me. Right then I was able to snap the photo from inside my bus that I present to you.

Fragmentary evidence, poor as it is, is better than none. Certainly, some people are critical of Dr. David Jacobs because he has no pictures in his book “Walking Among Us”, but getting evidence is not easy. Hybrids are telepathic and by the time you get the camera out, the hybrid is gone.

Already, I had my camera out because I was on a tour, but I caught sight of the hybrid girl right out of the corner of my eye. She was walking wonky, that means walking like an alien and not a human. People have told me that the way you detect an alien is by looking at how they walk as it is hard for people born off world to walk like a human.

Most aliens try very hard to blend in. When people on the street see an alien walking weird, they think there is something wrong with that person. Like maybe they are a special needs person.

Still remember back when I was five or six. My dad came into my room and yelled at me. I was walking wonky in my room. He told me I had to walk “normal” and he hit me. I protested that nobody was in my room – expect me. He said. “It does not matter, you have to walk normal all the time!” Well, it is hard to walk all stiff like a robot, and I feel like I will fall down due to lack of balance.

Needless to say, this was not enough evidence. After all, she could be walking wobbly due to lifting a heavy luggage. That said, right after I took the picture, there was a flash of white light and she was gone. Also, her luggage was gone.

OK, my opinion, is that she went into a panic. After all, had she not done this, I would not post the pic.

If this is a human person, I do apologize, but I am sure that she was walking wonky and also notice the size of her foot as it is rather large for a woman. Proportions are wrong. I can tell you that in my case, my arms are so long they reach down to my knees and that is not average.

Most hybrids have an easier time attempting to look human and they can blend in. However, they do sometimes make serious errors. Those are rather rare. People need to keep their eyes open. Report any unusual paranormal event that you see.

Also, when I got back home, stuff was thrown everywhere, and my house was a mess. I have three laptops and three desktops. I now only have one functional desktop that works. The others were destroyed. Funny, the $50 in my dresser drawer was not taken.

Not sure what “they” were looking for as I had the camera on my person. Still, that is more evidence of something strange going on.

I realize that she looks very human to me. However, she did not walk like one. That is what grabbed my attention, and I already had my camera out as I was on a tour bus. This photograph might be used as evidence of the hybrid integration program. Dr. David Jacobs says aliens hybrids are walking among us. Perhaps in the future they will make more errors.

Debunkers might claim that this girl is a famous actress that has been in a lot of movies. I do not think so. She would not be on a cut rate tour bus lifting heavy luggage, but I could be wrong.

Certainly do apologize for the poor quality of the image. Yeah, it is grainy. However, it was taken on the spur of the moment using an expensive camera. This one has a low light lens and a superior sensor. It cost me $996, but it was dark in the bus depot and we need to make do with what we got.

I only had seconds to take the picture before she was gone. Thank God the camera was already out, and the camera was on. Lifting the heavy luggage may have interfered with her telepathic abilities, but I have tried to take photos of hybrids many times and by the time the camera is out of my bag, the hybrid is gone.

Well, this photo does not help me. I will not a make one penny… you realize that there is a lot of down side and no up. Still, we need more people to take pictures and post their images. God bless you.

If you want to reach out to me… I am at [email protected]

alien_bus.jpg

nice, good job and pic here, personally i belive its the real deal, she seems pretty hot lol, is there a hybrid alien section on match LOL :D