Hybrid Photo

HDRKID

Hi Physics:
People often do feel like something is wrong.

Hi Derrick:
I have another picture if you want me to post it.

Hi The Blaze:
Jabba the Hut is your typical tourist guy.

Hi Paula Jedi:
Did you say - iron man?

Hi Time Flipper:
Funny you should mention little finger being bent as mine is. Steven Gibbs told me that hybrid girls are hot, but they got no soul.

Title 14, Section 1211 of U.S. Federal Code: Forbidding Contact With Extraterrestrials

ET Exposure Law Passed By Congress Years Ago - Why?

Title 14, Section 1211: US Federal Code Forbidding Extraterrestrial Exposure

Colony is a USA TV series on an alien invasion.
Maybe this is to prepare us.
Pilot

People think that hybrids look like Sam Berns who has progeria. Quite the contrary, they look quite average.

Derrick C.

Hi Physics:

Hi Derrick:

Hi The Blaze:

Hi Paula Jedi:
Did you say - iron man?

Hi Time Flipper:
Funny you should mention little finger being bent as mine is. Steven Gibbs told me that hybrid girls are hot, but they got no soul.

Title 14, Section 1211 of U.S. Federal Code: Forbidding Contact With Extraterrestrials

Pilot

People think that hybrids look like Sam Berns who has progeria. Quite the contrary, they look quite average.

great post HDR, and if you have more feel free to post, hybrids, or regular aliens its all good here, were all family :D :)

so they hybrid women like some earth women i have dated and it went down in flames they have no souls as well ::LOL:::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

Hi Physics:

Hi Derrick:

Hi The Blaze:

Hi Paula Jedi:
Did you say - iron man?

Hi Time Flipper:

Pilot

great post HDR, and if you have more feel free to post, hybrids, or regular aliens its all good here, were all family :D :)

so they hybrid women like some earth women i have dated and it went down in flames they have no souls as well ::LOL:::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Derrick im pleased that those ladies you dated, only went down in flames and not up in flames :eek::D

HDRKID

Hi Derrick:
Ah yes, I have another pic of the hybrid girl that was boarding the tour bus taken in Washington DC last year. It is larger in size... several meg. Question, can I post big pics?

Hi Time Flipper:
Here is more evidence about what is going on.

Itheblaze

You found a good one there, HDRKID. When he bit into her he said there was no blood but a secretion that felt like acid down his throat. Some species of bugs do that as a defense mechanism. He sounds down to Earth and believable.

HDRKID

Hi Blaze:
Thank you for bringing that up. I found it interesting that we now know the genetics of some aliens and it matches what information I have on em.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”

– J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director

Here is another picture taken of the human / alien hybrid girl and notice her face is in a different position in this scene. There were many tour bus passengers.
big_bus_girl.jpg

Mel moon was born with normal ears. She paid 250 pounds to get elf ears. Well, my sister was born this way. People in school would tease her withouy mercy.
article-2528305-1A43A85800000578-718_306x423.jpg

Dr. David Jacobs talks about the change and the hybrid integration program.

Briggers

You claim in your first post that Hybrids are notoriously difficult to photograph because of their telepathy, but you had already had your camera out and her lifting the suitcase probably interfered with her telepathy. Ok fine.
Then you said "right after I took the picture, there was a flash of white light and she was gone. Also, her luggage was gone."
Yet you amazingly managed to take another photo, did she reappear in another flash of light for you to take the second photo and then disappear in yet another flash of light, or was her telepathy so off because of the heavy luggage it gave you time to take 2 photos, despite telling us you onnly got one photo as its next to impossible to get even that?

HDRKID

Hi Briggers:

Good Monday! How did you like your weekend? There was a lot of snow in mine.

I shot the pictures using a seven image bracket, which means... there are in total seven pics - camera raw. The middle one is proper exposure. Of the other six... three are under expose. Also there are three that are over expose. -3 -2 -1 0 +1 +2 +3
First photo was too dark, but I believe that the other six are awesome. I wish I had been in movie mode, but I was set up to take pictures of landmarks in DC. Shooting a bracket allows better photos as I can find one that is right on the money.
What is Exposure Bracketing? - Digital Photo Secrets
How to Bracket Your Photo Subject - For Dummies

TAKEN FROM Mixed legacy of Neanderthal DNA: Immunities and allergies -
Until only a few years ago, most experts on human origins believed modern humans and their bulkier cousins, the Neanderthals, were too far apart genetically to have interbred successfully. However, advances in modern DNA analysis have turned that assumption on its head.
Now, scientists know that Neanderthals, as well as another ancient human species, the Denisovans, contributed about one to six percent of their DNA to all non-African modern humans, according to a The Guardian.
The two teams of researchers both found several tell-tale fragments of Neanderthal-like genes linked to the robust immune systems enjoyed by modern humans.

TAKEN FROM PopHerald.com Neanderthals may be to blame for your allergies
Although Neanderthals are largely regarded as a lesser species that died out after being overcome by superior homo sapiens, scientists now believe Neanderthals did not become extinct, but instead were bred into the human species.

Peter Parham, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Stanford School of Medicine says “What has survived is a hybridization of those populations.”

Neanderthals are similar to us. However, they are not "human" what ever that is. Aliens may appear to be similar to humans, but they act in very different ways. The difference between an autistic person and a neuro typical is tiny compare to an alien and you.
We don't know which species should be classed as 'human'

Most people do not know what is going on. For example, many so called 'humans' have aliens genes. Aliens have dolphin genes.
sp_snubfin_dolphin_roebuck_bay_800x600_18700.jpg