Creativity I am a timetraveler...ask me a question

vodkafan

I am going to to direct this to Mysteriousmoon rather than talk about her.
What I am thinking right now is , in all honesty, Mysteriousmoon you are very young; I think you may well have some sort of a real Psychometric gift where you are attuned to objects from the past which bring you recollections of other people which in your young mind you are mixing up as your own;
I also think (please do not be offended) that at your age you cannot be expected to articulate this perfectly to other people. Hey I was a teenager myself once . It was fairly horrible.
I can understand you may get a bit defensive. You must be grown up and understand that a lot of older people are not going to believe you because folks get narrow minded as they get older.
For myself I am sufficiently interested to keep reading. I am not convinced by the photos though . I am not seeing a resemblance in any of them. And in any case if they were past lives lived in other bodies why should there be?

mysteriousmoon

A good example of irony = " Time Traveler" goes on a message board, claims doom, gloom, the end is near for all of us, whenever asked to explain themself , curls up in a ball and cries victim..

not everything that a time traveler says is all gloom and doom!

Crotalus adamanteus

nah the noses are different in the pictures, like the bear foot picture and your current picture the bear foot picture has to be about age 10-13ish and your current picture is about 15-18ish. the noses are too different to be the same person. feature dont change that drasticly. plus NO OFFENCE but in the bear foot picture the girl on the right is skinny with a bulb type nose, and your current picture ( maybe 5ish years older ) your kinda chunky but with a less bulb type nose.
also the girl with her hand on her chest has lighter color eyes and your eyes are VERY dark

maybe you touch something and get a sence of understanding of that time ( i doubt ) cause you CLAIM to know future events and you said this
"I time travel Through the Astral Body, I will either touch an object from that time period and be transported (in my mind) to that era and I will instantly know the events that happened." with that being said BY YOU how can you travel to a event like

"1) Since the FBI has been sending "Secret money" to the middle east diminishing our taxpayer money, and the fact that the Gov't is using our money to bribe parts of the middle east including North Korea which will start WWIII. Since he's also banning guns we are defenseless against a future war and that will make the People of this country Rebel against the leader and Gov't to prevent a world power society like in WWII.

2)The only countries to survive would be Canada and Mexico The rest would all be controlled by the middle east.

3)Since the age of 3 I have been able to tell past and future events, Even now when I tell my mom of these events she takes my word on it. for example she asked me what she did on new years eve of 2000 and I said that she went to a party and came back with a man who was a friend of hers as well as a worried face I told her she thought the world was going to end and the mans name was jay and had known her since highschool. (I was 4 at the time)" AGAIN YOUR WORDS.

so my question is HOW do you touch a object from the future? to travel there and see or live what happened?

PS. it just got real

Jeremiah

this person's just ignoring everyones questions .. looks like the pictures are this ponys one trick.
Yeh I called it on page 2. I mean there's nothing wrong with being young and feeling there's something special about you, I know for some people they have VERY vivid imaginations. And want to feel as though they are different and special and have special powers. And some people really DO have special powers , I would never say they don't. But it's not a large % . And most don't really develop it until a little later, from a lot of the material I've read. I don't think this girl is deliberately trying to dupe us maybe she really believes she has a gift. And I can't disprove her. But it all feels shady to me.

T.A. Walters

Sorry, but I honestly believe, that at the age of sixteen you haven't really developed a 'wherewithall' to actually account for some of the difficult questions asked of you from people like me and you. Give it a bit of time to sink in.

MAAT

Technically, that's being Psychic...not Time Traveling.
I time travel Through the Astral Body, I will either touch an object from that time period and be transported (in my mind) to that era and I will instantly know the events that happened.

Hi Samstwitch, If the purpose is to gain information then does one need do it with a physical body. Timetraveling involves crossing dimensions, is there any info that says the subtle realms where our subtle bodies are, is any different than these different dimensions. Ancient sciences may not distinguish them as different, nor quantum science. Would love your insights on this thank you.