I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Samstwitch

john titor is tim travis if you ask him. no one has had the brains to ask him what his real name is. they are members of the navy that's all i can say with much further research ive done. i am also helping out the flying diamondbacks in research for the c204. anyone got anything to say say it to me!!!

Your comment doesn't make sense. John Titor isn't here to ask. Who is Tim Travis?

You said, "anyone got anything to say say it to me!!!"...What does that mean?

Conner Knight

I know I'm two years late, but: What advice do you have for someone, such as myself, who is just starting on John Titor? How do I know what he actually said apart from what people are faking? How did you become experts, and how can I, who is starting out pretty late, become an expert? Is researching and writing down what I discover on John Titor dangerous? How can we convince people who think we're insane that he could be real?

All help is greatly appreciated :)

Samstwitch

I know I'm two years late, but: What advice do you have for someone, such as myself, who is just starting on John Titor? How do I know what he actually said apart from what people are faking? How did you become experts, and how can I, who is starting out pretty late, become an expert? Is researching and writing down what I discover on John Titor dangerous?

All help is greatly appreciated :)

I know I'm two years late...You're never too late to post on Paranormalis. ;)

1) What advice do you have for someone, such as myself, who is just starting on John Titor? Start researching by visiting John Titor - Time Traveler Also, try to find a copy of the book published by John's mother. It's no longer published and used copies are very expensive, but ask your local Library Reference Desk if they participate in Friends of the Library to see if they can get it: John Titor A Time Traveler's Tale
2) How do I know what he actually said apart from what people are faking? Try to study from the original sources. John's posts on JohnTitor.com are accurate, but the Chats and faxes are not listed on that Website. You can find them on this Website, but you'll have to search for them. The book by John's mother also has additional notes that she wrote. The notes provide very important additional information about John. Search Online for his original Posts, Chats, faxes (2 sent to Art Bell), and Video (1 on Youtube).
3) How did you become experts, and how can I, who is starting out pretty late, become an expert? Research, research, research: Study the events and things that John told us happened on his Worldline. Research each item and event and compare them to what's developed or happened on our Worldline. (Keep in mind that John's presence on our Worldline changed some events.)
4) How can we convince people who think we're insane that he could be real? Share your findings if you like, but do not attempt this.

When I first discovered John Titor's posts online, I spent 4 solid months intensely researching everything related. That was in 2005. I continue to research, but that was my initial study on this matter.

Last edited:

Conner Knight

I know I'm two years late...You're never too late to post on Paranormalis. ;)

1) What advice do you have for someone, such as myself, who is just starting on John Titor? Start researching by visiting John Titor - Time Traveler Also, try to find a copy of the book published by John's mother. It's no longer published and used copies are very expensive, but ask your local Library Reference Desk if they participate in Friends of the Library to see if they can get it: John Titor A Time Traveler's Tale
2) How do I know what he actually said apart from what people are faking? Try to study from the original sources. John's posts on JohnTitor.com are accurate, but the Chats and faxes are not listed on that Website. You can find them on this Website, but you'll have to search for them. The book by John's mother also has additional notes that she wrote. The notes provide very important additional information about John. Search Online for his original Posts, Chats, faxes (2 sent to Art Bell), and Video (1 on Youtube).
3) How did you become experts, and how can I, who is starting out pretty late, become an expert? Research, research, research: Study the events and things that John told us happened on his Worldline. Research each item and event and compare them to what's developed or happened on our Worldline. (Keep in mind that John's presence on our Worldline changed some events.)
4) How can we convince people who think we're insane that he could be real? Share your findings if you like, but do not attempt this.

When I first discovered John Titor's posts online, I spent 4 solid months intensely researching everything related. That was in 2005. I continue to research, but that was my initial study on this matter.

Thank you so much!

Sound Judgment

What video? There is no "departure video" from Titor. Unless you mean that goofy one a few decades ago where it showed him supposedly pointing a laser at a wall an walking through it. That was a confirmed hoax.

Well, you would be at odds with one, Larry Haber, who has stated repeatedly that there is one. In his words quoted from a video he was on:

Larry Haber: "There is a Departure Video, I can't talk much more about it. I know that [they] also want to release that, to make sure people understand that this is real and that 'John' was here. I've seen it once...it looks real to me. I don't know any more about it."

Interviewer: "How long is the Video?"

Larry Haber: "How long is the Departure Video?? A couple of minutes is all I saw. I don't even know if it's longer than that. I saw two minutes of it."

So there you have it. Right from the Lawyer himself. Can't doubt such an authority-figure as that, right? The complete interview is up on the web if you haven't yet seen it. :)

Samstwitch

Not everyone has seen the interviews with Larry Haber. This particular video posted on Youtube only has 472 views. Most people don't know that Haber saw the video of John's departure.

Sound Judgment

This particular video posted on Youtube only has 472 views. Most people don't know that Haber saw the video of John's departure.

Oh wait. I had no idea you went to the wrong link. This is the actual link with the complete interview:

Now as you can see, over 12,000 visitors know that Larry Haber claims there is a Departure Video. :)

Khaos

where the wild things are
This particular video posted on Youtube only has 472 views. Most people don't know that Haber saw the video of John's departure.

Oh wait. I had no idea you went to the wrong link. This is the actual link with the complete interview:

Now as you can see, over 12,000 visitors know that Larry Haber claims there is a Departure Video. :)

Views... not visitors. Its rather easy to use an auto refresh plugin for most browsers these days, that will refresh a you tube video. You Tube doesn't use "unique visitors" as in the number of IP's that view said video. It just is a simple system. I know, I've uploaded videos on You Tube myself. Not saying the person refreshed the page 12,000 times, but its likely.

Now onto your other statement. You should never act like this:

"Because I've seen it, everyone else has seen it"

I've seen people murdered, in front of me. Have you ever seen that? How about being forced to watch a group of extremists cut off another person's head?

I don't like that logic. Just because you have seen something, doesn't mean I have. I haven't seen the video until it was posted today.