I need some help with this...

DerangedHacker

So I have moved to Harbin china and i need a good place to find the right parts for my time machine, im currently in the blueprints stage but i think with your help i can find all the right parts, i also need to know what some of the parts i need will be.

DerangedHacker

What parts do you know about? lol :D
Well with my machine im going based on an electrically charged particles sort of approach so i need a good source of electricity and definitely a power stabilizer so the machine wouldn't overload and go kaboom

Justinvincible

Well it sounds like you might need a high voltage power supply. Mine is 20 kilivolts and I ordered it from United nuclear's website. People recommend 20 to 50kv for ion lifter experiments which use charged particles..

Not sure what you mean by needing a stabalizer.. It depends what you're working with. Gases or fuel? Or just electricity? Its hard to help not knowing any specifics.

DerangedHacker

Well it sounds like you might need a high voltage power supply. Mine is 20 kilivolts and I ordered it from United nuclear's website. People recommend 20 to 50kv for ion lifter experiments which use charged particles..

Not sure what you mean by needing a stabalizer.. It depends what you're working with. Gases or fuel? Or just electricity? Its hard to help not knowing any specifics.
Just electricity

Justinvincible

[/QUOTE]
Just electricity[/QUOTE]
It should be relatively safe then.. Having a spark gap can often like a pressure valve for excess electricity. Also, a fuse is what you need if you're working with high current. It's mostly high current/amps electricity that causes explosions or fites. High voltage power supplies are usually low amps so its not that big of a worry. It would be good to avoid plugging into the outlet of your house.. I run my power supply on a 12v battery.

DerangedHacker

Just electricity[/QUOTE]
It should be relatively safe then.. Having a spark gap can often like a pressure valve for excess electricity. Also, a fuse is what you need if you're working with high current. It's mostly high current/amps electricity that causes explosions or fites. High voltage power supplies are usually low amps so its not that big of a worry. It would be good to avoid plugging into the outlet of your house.. I run my power supply on a 12v battery.[/QUOTE]
Makes since thank you if you think theres anything else give me a shout