I NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME

BeamMeUpScotty

I've heard a theory that the past & future can be changed through pure consciousness. Until we have access to a time machine that can physically transport us backwards or forwards in time, perhaps our consciousness is the only tool we have that we can use to make changes.

I'm no expert on the matter and am only drawing on what I have learned of the subject. Have you ever read up on quantum physics & the superposition of all things? It's worth looking into. According to quantum physics, reality (or different realities) are fluid, not solid. And how a particular realities' past, present & future unfolds depends on our perception of it, as well as our intentions. Look into the double slit experiment too, if you haven't done so already. Intention is a very powerful tool in itself, but we should always question our motives & make sure we are doing something for the right reasons. I don't know what your reasons are for wanting to change the past (or switch reality, from a 'consciousness' point of view).

I really believe everything happens for a reason and sometimes, our pasts can be our best assets. Every life experience, even bad ones, make us who we are. So make sure your intentions serve your best interests. If they don't, you could end up losing a part of yourself. A piece of the jigsaw that makes you.... you.

Is it worth the gamble? Only you will know for sure. Don't underestimate the value of life experience though. They are the building blocks of our character, our inner-strength & our humanity.

Faeriedrink

I've heard a theory that the past & future can be changed through pure consciousness. Until we have access to a time machine that can physically transport us backwards or forwards in time, perhaps our consciousness is the only tool we have that we can use to make changes.

I'm no expert on the matter and am only drawing on what I have learned of the subject. Have you ever read up on quantum physics & the superposition of all things? It's worth looking into. According to quantum physics, reality (or different realities) are fluid, not solid. And how a particular realities' past, present & future unfolds depends on our perception of it, as well as our intentions. Look into the double slit experiment too, if you haven't done so already. Intention is a very powerful tool in itself, but we should always question our motives & make sure we are doing something for the right reasons. I don't know what your reasons are for wanting to change the past (or switch reality, from a 'consciousness' point of view).

I really believe everything happens for a reason and sometimes, our pasts can be our best assets. Every life experience, even bad ones, make us who we are. So make sure your intentions serve your best interests. If they don't, you could end up losing a part of yourself. A piece of the jigsaw that makes you.... you.

Is it worth the gamble? Only you will know for sure. Don't underestimate the value of life experience though. They are the building blocks of our character, our inner-strength & our humanity.

Thanks for the lecture. You need to know something--I've lost myself already. I am not supposed to be like this. I already posted what happened to me in another forum so maybe we can chat one on one. OR you can skype me.

BeamMeUpScotty

I wasn't lecturing you. Like I said, I'm no expert on the matter & was purely sharing some information with you in the hope that it might help you in some way.

I'm not a counsellor either so there's not a lot I could offer you on a one-to-one basis.

I would suggest though that you seek some help if that is truly how you are feeling. I wouldn't share your personal problems on a public website either, that won't help you solve your problems. It could potentially make matters worse for you. There are lots of organisations & charities available that you could contact for help. Look online and do some research.

All the best to you.

Kurt

Every life experience, even bad ones, make us who we are. So make sure your intentions serve your best interests. If they don't, you could end up losing a part of yourself. A piece of the jigsaw that makes you.... you.

I've often pondered about how my life could be potentially better if I changed my past but then reflect on it some more and am reminded of the concept you outlined above. Unfortunately in this current moment, changing the past is not feasible and as much, we have to rationalize and aim to strive for a better future as that is something we all have control over (to some extent).

BeamMeUpScotty

If we change our perception of our past though, maybe that could help us to strive for a better future. I think acceptance plays a big part too... what do you think?

There are theories upon theories about how the past can/can't be changed, some say it's possible. Others don't. I like to keep an open mind. If I'm to be completely honest, I think the past can & does change. I have had strange experiences where little, even insignificant things have changed. The strangest one is when I was sitting watching a TV programme one evening. I rewound a particular section to watch it again and it had changed. Basically, something said by one person was said by a completely different person on the same programme. I then rewound it again because I thought my ears were playing tricks on me but nope, it had definitely changed. I was a bit freaked by it, but I have since spoken with others who have experienced the same type of phenomena in similar & different ways.

Whether we are able to somehow tap into this phenomena and learn how to use it at will, is another matter altogether. Apparently shamens are able to do this when they get into a deep meditative state.

Rawknee

If we change our perception of our past though, maybe that could help us to strive for a better future. I think acceptance plays a big part too... what do you think?

There are theories upon theories about how the past can/can't be changed, some say it's possible. Others don't. I like to keep an open mind. If I'm to be completely honest, I think the past can & does change. I have had strange experiences where little, even insignificant things have changed. The strangest one is when I was sitting watching a TV programme one evening. I rewound a particular section to watch it again and it had changed. Basically, something said by one person was said by a completely different person on the same programme. I then rewound it again because I thought my ears were playing tricks on me but nope, it had definitely changed. I was a bit freaked by it, but I have since spoken with others who have experienced the same type of phenomena in similar & different ways.

Whether we are able to somehow tap into this phenomena and learn how to use it at will, is another matter altogether. Apparently shamens are able to do this when they get into a deep meditative state.

How do you know that your ears weren't playing tricks with you the first time?

BeamMeUpScotty

Because I happened to be watching one of my favourite comedians on a satirical quiz show and he said something very funny. I rewound it back to watch the same part again and the content he said, was said by someone else on the programme.

I am also of sound mind too and very lucid & aware. The phenomena itself is actually more common than you may think, most people just don't notice it. Or expect it to happen in 'real time' fashion.

BeamMeUpScotty

It's more common than I thought it was. I had heard of things like this happening to others but it's not something I paid much attention to.

I certainly didn't expect it to happen while I was watching a TV programme. Now that I am aware of it, I have became aware of other strange incidences of the very same phenomena occurring but not in a 'real time' fashion, like the TV incident.

Sometimes you can't see something until you see it.