I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Does this device make electricity or alter time?
or both. ;)
its a generator that will solve the world energy problem , it run on a simple principle that is already made and proven but i improve on it for perpetual use and constant power supply i never understand why they never added this idea to a gas generator, some a simple mechanical solutions can go a long way , this product does not alter time but could be use to power feed a time machine, instead of nuclear energy ,im ready to build it , but having tp find a job will impede on this creation, ( wich eventually can be put inside a car and give you unlimited mileage) i need help to build this , before my little saving runs out and i have to go back to work( find a new job is more difficult now than before)
thank you

Tron1

If it's a generator for electricity then we should see how it works on the human body. If it does what I think it does, I'm still going to have fun with it.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
If it's a generator for electricity then we should see how it works on the human body. If it does what I think it does, I'm still going to have fun with it.
well its plainly a metal box with metal component, its not a time travel machine , but will be use to help the time travel portal to function if we can make it , i just receive today 50% of the component from my associate, my current issue is time and money , i need to either find funding to finish this product once and for all or go back to work and stop all activity related to time travel as regular work will suck the life and moral out of me, i love doing what i ve done for my customer lately ( ie you ) and i profoundly wish to continue on this path and make more product related to time travel