I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Ok to clear out things about the pricing, here are the price of the item i produce for sale
the 6 dial hdr deluxe option: 1250us$ : it come to your liking ( meaning i will buy the enclosure you wish hammond preferably and it come with its own protective case ) off brand transport case if you want a Nanuk heavy duty case add 250us$ more , one month delivery time ( delivery included , under a 100$ )
The 6 dial top of line edition: 2500can$ : this hdr come build inside a Nanuk case on a aluminium plate with a 300ohm electromagnet, Dijikey dials and switch , delivery time up to two months ( delivery included )
the Basic 6 dial HDR : 850us$ : this hdr is build on the basic hammond enclosure steven gibbs use , it come with a 180ohm electromagnet and is build within one month , (delivery not included)
entry level HDR 2 dial: 650us$ : this hdr is a copy of gibbs hdr with my own twist on it , come with a 180ohm electromagnet
delivery not included
the reality manipulator: 250us$ ; this is the basic entry level radionic device, it help with astral projection, and can heal ( it has his own build in magnet and rubbing conduction plate (delivery not included) i can also give you the link to build your own if you want to venture in electronic
Timenomore service : if you want me to build your own device our rate is 85us$/hrs plus parts and pick up , if you delivered the part ot me its even cheaper

So there you have it , this is my price list to clear out all misunderstanding that happen in the last 3 months, the photos of my device are in the previous page of this thread,

there are a seller agreement to sign upon any dealing with sale it must be sign and well understood before i even accept any money from potential customer

let me know your opinions
Sincerely
Francois Gagnon
President of timenomore
contact me via [email protected]
correction on pricing
the RM unit version 3.0 is 250$us and the base model Rm unit wich i am presently making is 100$us

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
you guys know i talk about it before my self feeding generator, i made one unit back in 2018 for a customer who was financially comfprtable for his bug out house, we made a unit that had a 4 feet tall driver, ( i aint gonna reveal too much)
but, i wish to know wich funding campaign site should i use to make a demand for funding to be able to make this device ( wich in return will fund time travel research, ) because right now i really dont want to go back to work full time, this will kill my inspiration and creativity and stop me from moving forward as a full time have a tendency to drain all my energy, i love doing electronic and my storage place is also my lab, for the moment, so if you guys wants to help and join in this venture i would appreciate this a million,
thank you all
Sincerely
your friend
Francois

Doc 05

Zenith
you guys know i talk about it before my self feeding generator, i made one unit back in 2018 for a customer who was financially comfprtable for his bug out house, we made a unit that had a 4 feet tall driver, ( i aint gonna reveal too much)
but, i wish to know wich funding campaign site should i use to make a demand for funding to be able to make this device ( wich in return will fund time travel research, ) because right now i really dont want to go back to work full time, this will kill my inspiration and creativity and stop me from moving forward as a full time have a tendency to drain all my energy, i love doing electronic and my storage place is also my lab, for the moment, so if you guys wants to help and join in this venture i would appreciate this a million,
thank you all
Sincerely
your friend
Francois
Where do we find more information on your "self feeding generator" and what it does?
Thanks

Doc 05

Zenith
thank you all
Sincerely
your friend
Francois
Found it
Time to Build It
Thanks