I wonder this idea is feasible

Brian Jung

I have tried to do lots of ways but all of them failed so far.
Like these ones.
Reality Shift, Quantum Jumping, Magics, Remote Influencing, Matrix Energetics, and Time Travel Relics

So I concluded that the person who are not good at meditation and spiritual stuffs should not try to do those kinds of things. But I know there are peoples who can do astral travel to the past by HDR or pure mentally.

They can be the first contact.

But the interaction between physical plane and astral one is almost impossible.
So at that moment, strong shaman can channel with spirits is necessary.
Fortunately I know one, she is film producer but doing shaman as well. Almost enforced by spirit, not her will.

So It will be conducted like this.
1. Tell message to the person who is very good at astral travel
2. The person astrally travel back to the past
3. Meet the shaman and deliver the message to her
4. The shaman would warn past myself
5. The past and present would be changed

Assumption is the Closed Timelike Curve must be supported.
Under Multiple Timeline, it won't work.

How about that?
I asked someone that I know try to do that.

Because I lost everything due to past mistake and no hope for now.
I just wanted to take back the lost life.

Last edited:

Ayasano

Changing something runs the risk of erasing the current state, leaving you unaware of the results, regardless of which system you think is in effect. (Assuming ripple-effect proof memory isn't in effect and that you can actually change the past)

Perhaps a better test would be some kind of causal loop? For example, go to the person tomorrow and ask them to leave you a note today in a particular location, but check that location today before you talk to them to see if a note is present. (a.k.a. retroactive preparation or slipshanking)

Just don't tell them what was on the note or you might end up with an Ontological/Bootstrap paradox. (Information may or may not have to originate outside the loop)

If the loop worked, then you could move on to actually changing something. Just don't be surprised when a masked man appears and hits you over the head à la Primer.

Sunny0102

This was my reply to another thread. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a reply back. :(

I haven't had the chance to discuss this topic with someone who is in the process of attempting this, so I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

If you can recall, did you notice anything that seemed "off" around the time that this occurred? Did you have heightened anxiety days prior to the incident? Anything weird going on during your phone calls and whatnot? Any synchronicities, e.g. pictures, ads, etc., that you now realize were a forewarning?

Thanks!

IroncladMarshmallow

The words "quantum" and "matrix" belong in the realm of real physics and mathematics, not shamans and astral travel. Mixing the terms together is like putting spinach on pizza. It's just wrong.

Ayasano

The words "quantum" and "matrix" belong in the realm of real physics and mathematics, not shamans and astral travel. Mixing the terms together is like putting spinach on pizza. It's just wrong.

I would say the same thing about CTCs. I don't exactly see how closing your eyes and concentrating really hard is going to generate enough energy to bend spacetime. That's about as close to the definition of "magical thinking" as you can get. It also annoys me that people still think consciousness is what collapses a wave. It's the interactions between particles, guys.

All that said, my advice above still applies to any time travel experiment. Better to not risk erasing things the first time around, or, you know, destroying the universe through paradox or something.

Brian Jung

I think magical thing and science has same foundation. Just we do not know it yet.
So magic and spiritual things are also bound to physical laws absolutely.

And moreover, astral travel and shaman stuffs are not magical ones.
Astral travel is recognized as real deal. You can see the articles about that on large magazines. Not fake.
And shaman stuffs, I have witness other people's case and mine as well.

I dream of the untouchable places in the house of grandfather. There was big chasm in the front field of house but I could not approach the places even I tried to do several times. Weird thing is whenever I tried to do approach, I felt very wicked and uncomfortable ones. Two days after the dream, I got telegraph of the dead of the grandfather. I am sure the chasm is the gate to the underworld.

I'm not spiritual guy. I majored in nuclear engineering and seriously studied quantum physics.

I can not see any logical flaw in the idea.

But the problem, I asked about that the guy can do astral travel but no one answers yet.
One of them ( did remote influence ) told me meet psychologist and the other one did similar things.

Is there anyone who can do astral travel back in time?

Ayasano

I dream of the untouchable places in the house of grandfather. There was big chasm in the front field of house but I could not approach the places even I tried to do several times. Weird thing is whenever I tried to do approach, I felt very wicked and uncomfortable ones. Two days after the dream, I got telegraph of the dead of the grandfather. I am sure the chasm is the gate to the underworld.

The problem with using anecdotes like this for evidence is that humam memory is extremely fallible, (look up "false memories") and memory of dreams even moreso. It's extremely common for people to see something happen and then think "Oh, wait, I dreamed about this!" after the fact. What's actually happening is that you're trying to fill in the gap in your memory that the dream occupies. The only way to avoid this is to keep a dream diary and write up dreams as soon as you wake up, and dismiss any events that correspond to "remembered" dreams that don't show up in the diary. (Incidentally, this is also useful if you want to learn how to have lucid dreams, so you kill two birds with one stone)

As for magic and science having the same origin, if it can be adequately explained by science then it's no longer magic. As far as astral travel and shamanism, I've yet to see any articles about them in peer-reviewed scientific journals. (Tabloids will publish any old crap)

One rule you should follow if you want to prove that these kinds of things are real is to never rely solely on anecdotes, memory or stories. All of these things can be unreliable or outright faked at worst, and impossible to independently verify at best. At minimum you need video/audio evidence, but having a repeatable experiment is much better. (If it's not repeatable then it's either fake or you don't have all the necessary variables in place and need to do more research)

Brian Jung

The problem with using anecdotes like this for evidence is that humam memory is extremely fallible, (look up "false memories") and memory of dreams even moreso. It's extremely common for people to see something happen and then think "Oh, wait, I dreamed about this!" after the fact. What's actually happening is that you're trying to fill in the gap in your memory that the dream occupies. The only way to avoid this is to keep a dream diary and write up dreams as soon as you wake up, and dismiss any events that correspond to "remembered" dreams that don't show up in the diary. (Incidentally, this is also useful if you want to learn how to have lucid dreams, so you kill two birds with one stone)

As for magic and science having the same origin, if it can be adequately explained by science then it's no longer magic. As far as astral travel and shamanism, I've yet to see any articles about them in peer-reviewed scientific journals. (Tabloids will publish any old crap)

One rule you should follow if you want to prove that these kinds of things are real is to never rely solely on anecdotes, memory or stories. All of these things can be unreliable or outright faked at worst, and impossible to independently verify at best. At minimum you need video/audio evidence, but having a repeatable experiment is much better. (If it's not repeatable then it's either fake or you don't have all the necessary variables in place and need to do more research)
I think you are confusing between lucid dream and astral travel. I talked with several experts such as Robert Bruce.
Astral travel is not a dream. Dream is definitely forgotten very easily after wake-up. But astral one is totally different.

I have done a couple of times Astral Travel even though I was just around my body.
Lucid dream is just very vivid dream but speaking of Astral Travel, I could feel my soul left the body temporarily.

Ayasano

I think you are confusing between lucid dream and astral travel. I talked with several experts such as Robert Bruce.
Astral travel is not a dream. Dream is definitely forgotten very easily after wake-up. But astral one is totally different.

I have done a couple of times Astral Travel even though I was just around my body.
Lucid dream is just very vivid dream but speaking of Astral Travel, I could feel my soul left the body temporarily.

Lucid dreams are not just "very vivid dreams". They're dreams where you know you're dreaming, and in some cases are able to exert control over the dream. I wasn't confusing the two though, I know people think astral travel is something separate.

That being said though, lucid dreams are one explanation for what people think is astral travel. Dreams can very much be remembered after you wake up if you write them down. The act of writing them down actually improves your recall and allows you to remember more dreams per night. (You actually dream continuously, but you forget most of them when you wake up for a few seconds between each dream)

Also, it's possible to view yourself from outside your own body in a lucid dream because you can do anything in a lucid dream if you practise enough at controlling the dream. (Some people have this talent naturally, though. I was able to do it from a very young age but lost the ability because of a lack of practise) That's why it would be very easy to have a lucid dream and regard it as a spiritual experience when you were actually in your own head the entire time.

The only real way to prove astral travel is real would be a test involving something that you couldn't know unless you saw it during your travels, like for example a note hidden in a box. As of yet no one has come forward with evidence like that, (in a controlled, recorded environment I mean, not just anecdotal) but a few people have done the test and come back with incorrect information, showing they were merely dreaming.

Last edited:

Sunny0102

Brian Jung,

I'm just going to give you a word of advice. We all have that one thing that sticks out in our minds, inducing the all intrusive "what if?" thoughts. "'What if' I did this, or didn't do that? I wouldn't feel the way I do right now!" Trust me, I went through an awful experience nearly a year ago and continue to have those "what if"'s in my mind! I wish nothing but to go back & make a wiser decision. But, for all you know, things could have gone so much worse!

I am not a psychologist, but I do believe you may be suffering from some form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. At least, this is what I have been diagnosed with. Though, reading your posts, I see you & I seem very similar in our wants, which is why I believe you may have this, as well. This can be a very difficult condition to live with, though with the proper therapy, you WILL get better. Trust me. All hope is NOT lost. You're living proof! You are still alive, that right there goes to show to that theory of mine is correct!

Since you've studied Physics extensively, you'll understand that these are all simply "theories." There are a plethora of theories concerning space/time. Add pseudoscience to the mix & you're in for a crazy ride.

You know what theory has been proven time & time again? That life goes on. Look how far mankind had come. We didn't get where we are today by having perfect lives! We got here from learning by the mistakes made by ourselves & others. For all you know, tomorrow might be the best day of your life! Though, if you keep living in the past, tomorrow will pass you by!