I wonder this idea is feasible

Brian Jung

Thank you for the careful words. I admit I am not mentally sane because I lost everything that I had accumulated in my life due to funny and stupid mistake.

But I got medical treatment and it failed to make me better. It made me relieved for a while but that's it. It was just temporary solution.

Moreover I tried to get better for more than a year on the reality of present. But all of them failed.

By the way, I found the person who can help me.
She is very famous in Reality Shift field, personally known.
She is trying to do as I asked.

So let us see what will happen.
If she will be successful, this thread itself will not exist perhaps.

Sunny0102

I really hope it does work for you & I wish there was a way I could assist you, though, I have been unsuccessful, myself.

I admire your determination and wish you the best of luck!

IroncladMarshmallow

The words "quantum" and "matrix" belong in the realm of real physics and mathematics, not shamans and astral travel. Mixing the terms together is like putting spinach on pizza. It's just wrong.

I would say the same thing about CTCs. I don't exactly see how closing your eyes and concentrating really hard is going to generate enough energy to bend spacetime. That's about as close to the definition of "magical thinking" as you can get. It also annoys me that people still think consciousness is what collapses a wave. It's the interactions between particles, guys.

All that said, my advice above still applies to any time travel experiment. Better to not risk erasing things the first time around, or, you know, destroying the universe through paradox or something.
I destroyed the universe through paradox once, yet here we are. ;)

gyan khoji

I think magical thing and science has same foundation. Just we do not know it yet.
So magic and spiritual things are also bound to physical laws absolutely.

And moreover, astral travel and shaman stuffs are not magical ones.
Astral travel is recognized as real deal. You can see the articles about that on large magazines. Not fake.
And shaman stuffs, I have witness other people's case and mine as well.

I dream of the untouchable places in the house of grandfather. There was big chasm in the front field of house but I could not approach the places even I tried to do several times. Weird thing is whenever I tried to do approach, I felt very wicked and uncomfortable ones. Two days after the dream, I got telegraph of the dead of the grandfather. I am sure the chasm is the gate to the underworld.

I'm not spiritual guy. I majored in nuclear engineering and seriously studied quantum physics.

I can not see any logical flaw in the idea.

But the problem, I asked about that the guy can do astral travel but no one answers yet.
One of them ( did remote influence ) told me meet psychologist and the other one did similar things.

Is there anyone who can do astral travel back in time?
You have to do it yourself

As for magic and science having the same origin, if it can be adequately explained by science then it's no longer magic.

I've generally taken the viewpoint that science *is* magic... but that's usually not a very popular notion among scientists.

As for astral travel (I'm not talking to you specifically Ayasano), I prefer distinguishing between travel in the astral realms and travel in the physical world, which is sometimes referred to as etheric projection. In other words, I don't consider astral projection to be an out of body experience, but more of a journey into a symbolic, archetypal area bordering on dreams and imagination.

Scarlet005

As for magic and science having the same origin, if it can be adequately explained by science then it's no longer magic.

I've generally taken the viewpoint that science *is* magic... but that's usually not a very popular notion among scientists.

I prefer distinguishing between travel in the astral realms and travel in the physical world, which is sometimes referred to as etheric projection.

Can you elaborate more on "etheric projection"?

Can you elaborate more on "etheric projection"?
James Brennan wrote a book called "The Astral Projection Workbook", in which he expounds his understanding of the different layers of self, or "bodies".

There is of course the physical body, which has a lot of mass and is pretty much "stuck" in physical reality.

Then there's the astral body, which can and regularly does journey into the astral plane, or the land of dreams and imagination. This isn't to say that these aren't "real", just that we aren't "stuck" in one place. Many people claim that actions in the astral eventually trickle down to and cause changes in the physical plane. Some say that this is how ritualistic magic works when accompanied by visualization.

Between these two bodies, between the heavy physical and the free-as-the-wind astral, is the etheric body. Although I can't personally verify it, there have been claims that the human body loses a fraction of a gram (or perhaps several grams) at the moment of death.

Some claim that this is the soul leaving the body. I've always imagined the etheric body as being the electrical energy coursing through our nervous system. It's what activates our brains and helps us to differentiate between things. It's what animates our muscles and helps us to move about in the physical world.

Although it is not restrained to the physical body, the etheric body is still restrained to movement in the physical world. It cannot travel into the astral. I suppose it is possible to astrally project during an etheric projection, and this would feel like shedding a body suit that's just a *bit* too tight.

But then again, we astral project all the time. Whenever we have a daydream or think about an event from our past or our plans or dreams of the future, our consciousness dissociates from our physical bodies and travels "somewhere else".

Etheric projection, on the other hand, is much harder to nail down. People who project etherically often say they find themselves hovering over their sleeping bodies, and have to resist the panic that would otherwise yank them back in. There may be astral elements, since the astral body is an integral part of what we call "us".

However, the goal in etheric projection is to make it as clean, or as "real world" as possible in order to travel within and observe the physical world. Being free of the shell of the physical body, we can travel through walls and teleport to faraway places.

Until you develop a feel for which is which, the only way to know you're in the etheric and not the astral is to look for information that you can verify later. Until that time, you're advised against teleporting or opening non-physical doorways. Instead, move about linearly as you would in your physical body.

Last edited:

Ayasano

Although I can't personally verify it, there have been claims that the human body loses a fraction of a gram (or perhaps several grams) at the moment of death.

There was an experiment in 1907 involving this, but between a very small sample size, (Only 4 out of 6 were not able to be written off due to complications like patients dying too early) extremely variable results, (A small loss, a large loss, and a loss immediately and then again after several minutes) and failing to account for certain factors, (see below) the experiment proved inconclusive. He also did the experiment with dogs, and there was no loss at all.

The 2003 film "21 grams" popularized the belief, but to date there hasn't been any other such experiment. (Hard to find volunteers and funding :D ) The experiment also didn't account for things like sudden temperature rise when the heart stops and the blood is no longer air-cooled by the lungs resulting in sweat, or release of gases from the body at the time of death. (When you die, all your muscles go slack, including the sphincter. :sick: )

The temperature theory would be consistent with the dog experiment too, since dogs don't sweat to lose heat, they pant instead, thus no evaporating sweat to lose mass. That result could also be explained by the fairly inaccurate scale used, only accurate to 2/10 of an ounce. I would imagine dogs, having less body mass, would have a proportionally smaller drop in weight at the time of death.

snopes.com: Weight of the Soul

Unhappy

I have tried to do lots of ways but all of them failed so far.
Like these ones.
Reality Shift, Quantum Jumping, Magics, Remote Influencing, Matrix Energetics, and Time Travel Relics

So I concluded that the person who are not good at meditation and spiritual stuffs should not try to do those kinds of things. But I know there are peoples who can do astral travel to the past by HDR or pure mentally.

They can be the first contact.

But the interaction between physical plane and astral one is almost impossible.
So at that moment, strong shaman can channel with spirits is necessary.
Fortunately I know one, she is film producer but doing shaman as well. Almost enforced by spirit, not her will.

So It will be conducted like this.
1. Tell message to the person who is very good at astral travel
2. The person astrally travel back to the past
3. Meet the shaman and deliver the message to her
4. The shaman would warn past myself
5. The past and present would be changed

Assumption is the Closed Timelike Curve must be supported.
Under Multiple Timeline, it won't work.

How about that?
I asked someone that I know try to do that.

Because I lost everything due to past mistake and no hope for now.
I just wanted to take back the lost life.

Interesting plan :)
It's a pitty it didn't work...