If you believe, please pray

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know this is personal, but I've found that group prayer works. If you believe in God, please pray for my health. In 2 weeks I have to have some radiology done to make sure I don't have cancer and I'm scared out of mind. I would appreciate any type of spiritual assistance (prayers, reiki, etc). I have 2 beautiful children that need me.

Thank you.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wouldn't trust the medical community with any diagnosis of cancer. Cancer diagnosis is their gravy train. And it is very convenient that it is the medical community that has been successful in outlawing cancer treatments that have worked.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, I don't have a DX as of yet, but will be cautious with my options, believe me. I will get a second opinion if necessary. I'm just nervous because cancer runs rampant in my family and I'm not a young cookie anymore.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've researched this extensively over the past couple of years. There are cures that actually work that the medical community wont tell you about. They profit from your demise if you let them.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am not a Doctor MD, but I have studied the subject for many years and have information I have kept over the years.