If you could time travel...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If you could successfully travel through time, would you? What time period would you visit? And what would you do while you were there?
:)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My destiny appears to reside in the past. My Dad once commented that I look like the spitting image of my favorite uncle. So it looks like I'll be able to pull off a successful impersonation. My uncle used to come and visit at Thanksgiving and Christmas every year when I was a boy. My uncle used to bring me and my sister the best Christmas presents every year. My mom used to scold me for asking for too much. But my uncle never seemed to mind.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
My destiny appears to reside in the past. My Dad once commented that I look like the spitting image of my favorite uncle. So it looks like I'll be able to pull off a successful impersonation. My uncle used to come and visit at Thanksgiving and Christmas every year when I was a boy. My uncle used to bring me and my sister the best Christmas presents every year. My mom used to scold me for asking for too much. But my uncle never seemed to mind.
lol Aww, I like that idea... ;) I wouldn't mind seeing my ancestors...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't know if I would.

Would I be able to get back to my present, or is it a one way ticket?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wont be coming back. Too many alternate realities to visit. I sure wouldn't mind visiting a reality where banking for profit is outlawed. And bankers financing wars are prosecuted for war crimes against humanity.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Okay, then I'd probably go a few hundred years into the future to see what it looks like. What changed and what didn't.

@Einstein: Those realities must be really different than ours.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I think I'd be a little frightened to venture into the future...At least in the past, I'd know what to expect...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Of course... I'd like to think humans will learn from the errors of our ways, but it doesn't seem like that will happen anytime soon...I'd be curious to see the future though, as long as I knew I'd come back to the present safely... ;)