If you met a time traveller, how would you react?

Fenyx

Just wondering, since I personally would want to join them and travel through time, But since this wouldn't be the only opinion, what would you do?

walt willis

If a person told me they were from another time zone I would ask them to show me evidence of their claim.
If I were then convinced that they were legitimately telling the truth I would ask them if they could explain their mission.
If the objective was a Nobel and worthy one, I would then offer my assistance.
Please remember that they are most likely other humans from our future and may be here to help us.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just wondering, since I personally would want to join them and travel through time, But since this wouldn't be the only opinion, what would you do?

If I knew they really were a time traveler, I'd really want to sit down and talk for a few hours, especially about their technology, experiences, etc. It would be way cool.

walt willis

Yes, I do love to learn about high technology...
I wonder how long they have to get the job done and if they would have the time to spend with us?

Fenyx

Those Ideas are pretty good, being able to learn about our futures though, I wouldn't agree to it, as if we die or something even worse, I think would be bad for me. I prefer to live each day now, and do the best I can, without fear to how it could affect me now, as it would if I found out I was going to be murdered.

mariya94

I would ask the time traveler for proof. For instance, if they have anything legitimate from that time period. Only then would I believe them.