If you met a time traveller, how would you react?

Fenyx

I would ask the time traveler for proof. For instance, if they have anything legitimate from that time period. Only then would I believe them.
Smart, yet also not a good idea. Taking things from the past could alter human history, and taking things from the future means you have no way of proving its real.

Martian

I would ask the time traveler for proof. For instance, if they have anything legitimate from that time period. Only then would I believe them.
Smart, yet also not a good idea. Taking things from the past could alter human history, and taking things from the future means you have no way of proving its real.
Okay then maybe some photos of the objects.
How about a photo of a laser beam bending near a micro singularity? :D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I would ask about Isis before I asked him anything else. You guys think Isis is so small. You're wrong... They'll give everyone cancer if it means starting a WWIII

walt willis

Both points are correct, also we can alter our timeline just by going back in time.

walt willis