If you want to know what it feels like to be involved with time travel.....

PamelaM

Watch "the triangle" Himalayan hermit brought it up on his status. I have never seen a movie so accurate in what you may experience. I rented it from a video store. bought it. but have never watched it again. I dont even talk about what I experienced anymore I just tell them to watch the movie to get an idea of what it is like. If you are involved with time travel you will watch the whole movie with an open mouth. forget trying to contact the producers for more info on where they got the info for the movie....there was absolutely no response from them at all.

PamelaM

Watch "the triangle" Himalayan hermit brought it up on his status. I have never seen a movie so accurate in what you may experience. I rented it from a video store. bought it. but have never watched it again. I dont even talk about what I experienced anymore I just tell them to watch the movie to get an idea of what it is like. If you are involved with time travel you will watch the whole movie with an open mouth. forget trying to contact the producers for more info on where they got the info for the movie....there was absolutely no response from them at all.
the video is produced by Dean Devlin and Bryan Singer in 2005

Himalayan Hermit

+1 to what Pamela says. Also thanks to Sam for suggesting me to watch it. The series sat on my Hard disk for 1 month but I watched it back to back all 3 parts staying up until 3.30 AM last night.. Really will make you think...