If you want to know what it feels like to be involved with time travel.....

Ren

This series has Lou Diamond Phillips in it. Who was just mentioning Lou Diamond?

Ren

Here are my initial comments on this Triangle series.
The melted guy reminds me of that movie about the Philadelphia experiment.

I think that if a time-traveler were to get caught between his or her personal time and space and the external time and space, he or she would be killed like that.

The lapses in memory and small changes such as the color of cars seem plausible.

strangely i was watching south park last night, and it was the episode "forth grade" on my cables, info description, said november 2000 isnt that when john started posting? i think it was 17th of november the air date of the show, will check later to confirm, anyways it involved time travel, and it had some coincidences in it, that so reminded me of the titor saga/story... keep in mind these shows are made week to week, thats why? they are so current when they come out. as soon as they send in the show to air for that night, which is usually hours before show time, they get to work on the next, so if someone passed by information to matt stone and trey parker i think are their names, they could easily put it in that show, asap

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s04e12-fourth-grade

11/8/2000

magnetic vibration, sounds titoresque and back then i dont think many people actually prescribed to that theory, till titor explained it

Samstwitch

+1 to what Pamela says. Also thanks to Sam for suggesting me to watch it. The series sat on my Hard disk for 1 month but I watched it back to back all 3 parts staying up until 3.30 AM last night.. Really will make you think...

Know that I only passed on information that was told to me. :)

titorite

Titorite, can you post the other parts too?

??I missed this yesterday....opps... I think their is just the one part there... :S

If I find better I shall update...

I think that might be the full movie in one part... but IDK for sure... I have not yet been able to watch the whole thing yet... started too but stuff came up

This is the only other link I got and it is about the same length in time http://video.mail.ru/mail/pew77/134/2019.html

Rosco..Jones

All of these are great movies of what would be like when involved in a TT scenario, love 'em all. I think Sliders is one of the few story-lines dealing with parallel worldlines, sideways in time. Here is a list of the top ten TT movies http://www.imdb.com/list/5dm0byhFDCg/ My favorite is #5 The Butterfly Effect 2004. I'd also like to suggest a book, The Oversoul Seven Trilogy. It has a perspective on time that you probably not heard before. Below are a couple of review to give you an overview. ($7.50 used @ Amazon)

I almost forgot one. Its Timetravel_0, a JT docudrama.

Timetravel_0

72 minutes
John Titor appeared in 2000 claiming to be a time traveler from 2036. He vanished in 2001, but not before he gave insights about our near future, about a...
https://indieflix.com/film/timetravel_0-26391/ Streaming Video

Book Reviews

This review is from: The Oversoul Seven Trilogy (Paperback)
I have studied alot of books on metaphysics, non-local realities and reincarnation, but so much information just doesn't seem to fit together. This book is a story, a very entertaining story, and in the process of enjoying the reading, you notice that a kind of sense comes out of it. It makes order out of the reletivity of time, the life death process, past life memories, guidance, de ja vous and many other things. I felt at the end that I "Got It!" finially. This book gave me a contectual hallway to lead my consciousness through when pondering things metaphysical. I would recommend it highly to the advanced student as well as the beginner. Thanks.

This review is from: The Oversoul Seven Trilogy (Paperback)
As a big Seth fan I must admit I haven't paid much attention to the "Jane" books. But one thing makes sense, that one person who should really know what Seth is saying in his works is Jane. In this trilogy I found that I could hardly put the book down during the first book "The Education of Oversoul 7". This story introduces us to Seven, his entity Cyprus and four of Seven's earthly personalities: Lydia, Josef, Proteus and Ma-ah. The story is fascinating and meant to illustrate the interaction between reincarnational selves with each other and their entity or soul. The second book "The Further Education of Oversoul Seven" didn't hold my attention like the first. Two characters returned from the first book: Josef and Lydia. The story is written from the point of view of a new character William. You meet more of Seven's personalities and see the interaction through time with some of the characters and past or future versions of themselves. The material on "The Gods" seemed to drag the story down to a slow crawl. The third book was almost as interesting as the first. In "The Museum of Time" again Seven is interacting with his personalities except in this story he must assume a human body for a period of time. The writing is very good and the characters are interesting. Jane does an excellent job of illustrating some of Seth's concepts in her novels adding illumination in a way that is only possible through fiction.