I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

QuadKidor

Please let me know if you would like to come to Florida for some fishing, boiled crabs, or a stroll on the beach.

Yes I would love too! But I do not believe I can make it tonight. I also have to do some research for planet Niddor, do you mind if I bring you onto my Galeexustronum to record a video of how the human people behave and what not? I will return this video to my home world.

Samstwitch

My planet, Niddor.
This photo is taken from my Spacecraft electronic manual, why it is so small, I don't know (that's how it uploaded for some reason).

I fixed the sizing of the photo. When you are creating a comment with a picture, after you Upload the File, then before posting look down below the Comment Box and you will see your image as a Thumbnail. Next to it you will see the option to post the Full Image or a Thumbnail. If you do not choose one, the Thumbnail size will appear.

Samstwitch

I'm very curious about your appearance...

1) Are you human-looking or alien-looking? (Since you are here to "study human species", I'm guessing you are alien-looking.)

2) If alien-looking, what kind of alien do you look like?

3) Would you post a photo of yourself? (If you're alien-looking, there should be no danger in posting a photo, as most people will think it's not real.

QuadKidor

I'm very curious about your appearance...

1) Are you human-looking or alien-looking? (Since you are here to "study human species", I'm guessing you are alien-looking.)

2) If alien-looking, what kind of alien do you look like?

3) Would you post a photo of yourself? (If you're alien-looking, there should be no danger in posting a photo, as most people will think it's not real.

The name of our species is called Dagamean. We are similar looking to Humans but we have larger head size and larger eye size. There are three breeds of Dagamean: light skin (like myself), tan skin, and dark skin (now extinct). We are here to research the Human species of planet Neomohr (Earth). “Neos” in our language means “life” and makes Neomohr mean something like “planet mohr that contains life.” Neo is given to all planets that have or had life on it at one point in time, at least if we know/knew about them. The cells that first inhabited Earth came into this solar system from our galaxy (Andromeda) when we Dagamean brought it to planet Neoron, or Mars as you call it. We Dagamean wanted to create, with the help of genetic alteration, a being like us. We later but the same type of cells from our solar system (Glubooya) onto planet Earth. Neoron died our due to it losing its atmosphere. We altered the Human species to become something like that we looked like at the time.

When our home planet, Niddor, was in a revolution that overthrow the Old Niddor Empire, we stoped our experiments on Earth. When planet Shu became extinct, we had no close friends to be with, well of a lesser advanced species, so we began coming back to Earth around Earth year 1800.

The “alien looking” you are speaking of is the Fijji species. The Fijji, the Dagamean, and the Humans all evolved from the same origin. They live in the Milky Way as do you but we live in Andromeda. The Fijji are more exvanced then both the Humans and the Dagamean combined, both genetically and technological. They are still somewhat friendly, they may seem rude at times but they mean well. The Jahlemni are something to worry about. They are cruel. They gain trust by giving false promises and giving gifts, but if you trust them then it will led you into enslavement.

I will have to think about posting a photo of myself, I’m not too sure.