I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

QuadKidor

is your home world a drier planet than earth with less rainfall?

No it is more colder then Earth. For some reason the mountainous regions on the photo of Niddor looks like desserts on here, I don't know why. We do have desserts and all of the same types of environments as Earth does but it is colder in general.

QuadKidor

is your home world a drier planet than earth with less rainfall?

No it is more colder then Earth. For some reason the mountainous regions on the photo of Niddor looks like desserts on here, I don't know why. We do have desserts and all of the same types of environments as Earth does but it is colder in general.
Do you enjoy skiing in the snow?
We don't ski but we do like to hike in the snow.

TimeTravel_00

I enjoy a variety including vegetables, nuts and fruits with a staple of meats and water as my primary foods. What do you like?

Frog186

Time Travel I was talking to Quadkidor not you in general and in private sorry for sounding mean I don't mean to be well see ya later!

QuadKidor

Time Travel I was talking to Quadkidor not you in general and in private sorry for sounding mean I don't mean to be well see ya later!

We eat both plant foods and meats. We are much like Humans and can eat the same types of food when we are on Earth.

Andromeda Galaxy? thats a mind boggling huge distance to travel, stars here in the Milky War are in the ones all the way to hundred-thousand LY away. Andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 MILLION LY away.

So now I have a multitude of questions..

1. What do you know of the Greys and Reptilian/Amphibian type races

2. I know for a fact that traversing the void between galaxies is a LOT more difficult than traversing the distance between stars. I know that the Greys and Reptilians here are only capable of interstellar travel and not intergalactic. How can you do it and why visit Earth and not the various races here?

3. How come aliens are humanoid and bipedal and not vastly different creatures as different biochemistry would allow? Aliens would look more like multi-legged tentacled things rather than upright beings. (I know why the Reptilians and Greys look humanoid though, wondering what your take on it is, I would assume a race from a different Galaxy would look vastly different)

4. Ever fight any wars against other species?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Man I swear that planet looks familiar. Especially that star over in the upper top left corner. Looks like an addon from Orbiter Simulator.

Andromeda Galaxy? thats a mind boggling huge distance to travel, stars here in the Milky War are in the ones all the way to hundred-thousand LY away. Andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 MILLION LY away.

Yeah I was going to mention this too, but you beat me to it. Even if an alien civilization were to overcome FTL speeds, they would have to be extremely fast (like star trek warp fast) in order to get from Andromeda to Milky Way. Travelling to Andromeda at the speed of light would take the same amount time its distance is from us, which is 2.5 million ly.

So if you had FTL travel, you're still looking at a long time. Probably at least a few thousand years. We have only been on this planet, for 10,000. I mean, these aliens have been travelling for a few thousand years to provide studies on us? And they just got here?

Wow, what they knew about us a few thousand years ago, they must be sorely disappointed to learn now lol.

Moving on, if this guy (do we call you a guy? girl?) is legit a few questions:

Can I see pictures of your spaceship?
What is the average global temperature of your planet?

Edit: Actually after reading over the thread again and coming across this post:

I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor | Page 2 | Paranormalis

Why you should log out of your account, before posting dribble meant for another account.

Debunked.

TimeTravel_00

What kind of food and drink do you like in general?
Oh, sorry about that, I thought you might have been planning on making me a tasty snack, or referencing the dinner I am hosting for the group on March 11, 2015 in Punta Gorda, FL. LOL, actually Ms. Kidor and I were having a private conversation and I forgot that this was the public forum and didn't even notice the question was from Frog...LOL!!!! You are more than welcome to join me for dinner Ms. Kidor. My dock is always open for your arrival.