I'm lost and want to share my experience this is the 2nd time of probably many

Tron1

I have the same dream's nox. But only it's the future. Lot's of destruction coming. I can't explain it either. no one would believe me.

Acela Cortese

what
So i have no idea where too even start with this as it didn't go so well the first time but here i go again. My name is Noch Cox, i was born on October 18th 1994 in the south of England and i guess im a sort of time traveller i think. Please note, im no scientist and honestly i have no idea whats happening to me. I will try and make this as easy to understand as possible but as i said i dont really know whats happening myself and in all honesty im making these posts so that i can see if this has happened to anyone in this place before and too see if iv visited here before.

There is no easy way to explain this without sounding crazy so here we go. I keep travelling to different worlds that are the same as this but not. When i say different worlds i dont mean different planets, i'm still on earth but things are just different. At first i didn't really notice the differences and i thought i was just miss remembering things but as i travelled again and again it became clear that things were very different. I mean the road i lived on the people i new even my name changed! Brands, games, companys, technology in every world i visit its all different. I'm so sick of being lost. In this world and others iv read threads on time travellers hoping that someone can help me understand what is happening to me and in all of them they have some magic car or digit box or some rubbish that takes them in time and im just here traveling with nothing. I get no choice where im going. i have no idea when it happens and im sick of everyone being a stranger. seriously imagine going to a different world where you exist but your know by a different name, all your relationships are different your interests, everything! and maybe you can get on with that life then boom you change again to a different name! a different place! i dont want to be called sam i dont want to play on a xbox, my name is noch and i want to go home play on my micro and go back to collage and study art. I didnt want to rant just please understand that im so alone and trapped. when i travel i guess the other me just carrys on as if nothing happend or maybe he then travels as well i have no idea but when i travel i always feel like im not really me and i should do my best to not screw up what ever life other me has made. If im still here il respond to questions if any are even asked, again sorry for the rant im just so sick of being alone.

Thanks if you read this, Noch
the movie the time travelers wife in that movie this man keeps fading away and going to different times and he cant control it it just happens
Noch
I read your story , wow , I believe you and it is just like that movie . When did this first happen ? Were you ever messing with any time machines in your original place . Did you move to a different house before it first happened and maybe we're living on a vortex or something idk but boy do I feel bad for you . Have you asked the HDR kid must've he could help . How do you survive financially when you show up in a new place ?

steven chiverton

I have the same dream's nox. But only it's the future. Lot's of destruction coming. I can't explain it either. no one would believe me.
your dreams could be also the same ones if your other self in another dimension is having them you could be sharing them with your alternate self is my geuss so many dreams that dont come true ? probably do but not in our reality or dimension except for the dreams that do come true as they would be in our reality and so they come true eventually when the time comes