Iraqi Official Claims Airport Was Once an ET Base!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Iraqi Official Claims Airport Was Once an ET Base!

October 05, 2016

At the opening of a new airport in Iraq, the country's Minister of Transportation claimed that ancient aliens once used the same location for their spaceships!

Speaking to the press, Kazem Finjan may have inadvertently blown the lid off of UFO secrecy when he declared that the current airport sits on the site of history's first airport ... from 5000 BC.

Finjan told incredulous reporters to read the work of
Zecharia Sitchin if they did not believe him.

The official went on to detail how the location of the airport was a preferred spot of the Annunaki because its weather conditions made it ideal for launches to other planets.

Throughout Finjan's speech, his colleagues appear to be nonplussed by his statements, but there are a handful of moments which suggest they were more amused than amazed by the revelations.

That sentiment seems to have been captured by Iraqis who saw the press conference as one journalist called Finjan an imbecile while an academic suggested that he was allowed to speak for so long because no one wanted to be the person who stopped him.

One particularly cruel critic contended that the Transportation Minister is evidence that the Iraqi government is rife with "fools, hashish addicts and the most worthless of humanity."

That harsh rebuke is certainly open to debate amongst Iraqis as is the veracity of Finjan's claims, since they do not appear to come from any inside information pertaining to ETs in Iraq's distant past and, instead, were informed primarily by the work Sitchin.

Therefore, while the scene may look eerily similar to what one might expect from 'official disclosure,' the incident might be better characterized as simply a Sitchin fan detailing what he'd read in the legendary researcher's books.

Of course, Finjan could someday get the last laugh if the Annunaki ever decide to return to Earth and opt to use their own airport in Iraq as a landing pad.

Source:
Express

TimeFlipper

Good posting Prof..The guy certainly scared the critics asses off who responded in the "normal way" by literally calling him nuts..When ever a person is called nuts within the government circles, you can bet your bottom dollar that the "nut" has spoken the truth! :LOL:..
David Shayler the ex MI5 agent who was one of the first people to speak out about 9/11 and the US govt involvement in it...Only last year a UK newspaper ran a small article on him saying he was a schizophrenic, and showed a photo of him (photoshopped) looking like a down and out vagrant, which immediately made me wonder what else he might have unearthed about 9/11 :sneaky:

Lumbergooz

@Opmmur : Thanks for bringing the subject, I checked this in various languages. this minister mistake is giving this speech in the wrong time, wrong place & wrong audience. Probably another 5 years, his talk may glitter. recently, Iraq fell into a dark tunnel where ppl are occupied in a never ending religous ritruals, while their political & religous leaders loot billions of dollars. Until the people wake up, home of UFOs will remains in ruins on all aspects. as their education system is being systematically destroyed, there is no hope in the foreseen future.
back 2 original topic; it is very much possible that Ur, Hatra & Babylon are UFO launch platforms, I have seen 100s of fotos, they all indicate UFO technology been there.

Harte

From the linked story:
"I invite those who doubt to read the book of the great Sumerian historian Zecharia Sitchin, or the books of Samuel Kramer including one entitled 'History begins at sumer' which speaks of the first airport constructed on planet earth, and it is there at el Naciria.
Sitchin, of course, is merely a liar. But beyond that, so is Finja.

I've read "History Begins at Sumer." Kramer makes no mention whatsoever of any aliens, nor any airport/spaceport nor any related topic.
If that makes anyone angry, if you want to stamp your foot and cry foul, if you think I'm some sort of shill, why, then read the thing yourself and quote to us here where Kramer says anything like this idiot claims.

Of course Kramer says no such thing. Sitchin made up the entire Anunnaki story. It is not in any ancient text.

Harte

TimeFlipper

From the linked story:
"I invite those who doubt to read the book of the great Sumerian historian Zecharia Sitchin, or the books of Samuel Kramer including one entitled 'History begins at sumer' which speaks of the first airport constructed on planet earth, and it is there at el Naciria.
Sitchin, of course, is merely a liar. But beyond that, so is Finja.

I've read "History Begins at Sumer." Kramer makes no mention whatsoever of any aliens, nor any airport/spaceport nor any related topic.
If that makes anyone angry, if you want to stamp your foot and cry foul, if you think I'm some sort of shill, why, then read the thing yourself and quote to us here where Kramer says anything like this idiot claims.

Of course Kramer says no such thing. Sitchin made up the entire Anunnaki story. It is not in any ancient text.

Harte
Hartey mate you have to stop being an armchair philosopher and get out and about in the real world...joking pal :D