Is it possible for the internet to be haunted?

Falkon303

This question just kind of crossed my mind. I know there have been some movies similar to the idea, but could the internet actually be haunted? it seems like it could be possible somehow, but would like to know what you all think.

CDS

What might be the causation of this inquiry?

BlastTyrant

I would personally say no, Typically the only objects that get haunted are those with sentimental value "Houses, Someone's favorite chair, deep personal belongings favorite brush.etc really depends on the person"

The internet it's self is a large living system of constant non stop motion and activity, it is said spirits are energy and i imagine that jumping into a modem and shooting your self into a network would be extremely confusing and very difficult to navigate as now you have millions upon millions of data bits shooting past you and being thrown into millions of directions i imagine it would be impossible to control your self let alone the information going around you.

Now if it is something like a computer monitor or in my case my Tower seems to have a mind of it's own now and then that is a big more doable but the internet is far to large and chaotic for a spirit to control when they can barely manifest them selfs.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This question just kind of crossed my mind. I know there have been some movies similar to the idea, but could the internet actually be haunted? it seems like it could be possible somehow, but would like to know what you all think.

I know someone who haunts it daily. Fortunately, he doesn't post here anymore. :D :ROFLMAO:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If a ghost is energy, I don't see why it couldn't travel the wires and produce signals, but wouldn't it have to know binary to communicate via computer?

Wind7

Staff
With 1 connection to a haunted source, could make a clear path(?). It's a good question.