Is organized religion bad?

HDRKID

That would depend on the belief system - kind of like saying that books are bad.

Je suis Charlie

darwi

Religion doesn't have to be so bad, but it often is. I don't like it much, even though I went to Protestant Sunday School and church when I was young. People in religion often do bad things with it. And I truly believe that if any religion or religious beliefs 'threaten' or limit the illuminati, they will quite deliberately infiltrate it, take it over to some extent or negate it. I believe this has been SOP for them for a long time. Therefore, in the Catholic religion, we have true saints as well as literal demons. Yes, I do believe if we searched the lower astral plane, we'd likely find some demons residing there, in their own personal temporary HELL, who formerly lived as church authorities, involved with the Spanish Inquisition, etc. I have a personal bone to pick with them, as I believe that I was mistreated and burned at the stake myself, around 1600, for my unrepentant belief in reincarnation and my understanding of the cosmos. Nowadays, if people ask me about Jesus, I can honestly say that I love and respect him now, as I also did 2,000 years ago when I was a Roman soldier.