Is Steven Gibbs still selling HDR Units these days?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yes, he's the one selling the HDR devices.

You can find his phone number here:
Steven Gibbs Phone Number

Although I never talked to him, many members here called him at least a few times. Give him a call, I'm sure he's gonna be happy to answer all of your questions concerning the device.

LOL This is the second time I post a link to Gibbs' phone number today. I feel like a HDR salesman.

Oh and I'll let other members give you feedback about the device itself.

TimeFlipper

Yes, he's the one selling the HDR devices.

You can find his phone number here:
Steven Gibbs Phone Number

Although I never talked to him, many members here called him at least a few times. Give him a call, I'm sure he's gonna be happy to answer all of your questions concerning the device.

LOL This is the second time I post a link to Gibbs' phone number today. I feel like a HDR salesman.

Oh and I'll let other members give you feedback about the device itself.
TnWatchDawg is gonna make a a comment about this, cant wait to see it lol :ROFLMAO:

HDRKID

He be still selling the HDR unit, and I just finished talking to him just now. Steven Gibbs says that a man is selling the HDR on e-bay, but I have not seen any. Wonder why this is. Perhaps, I will get a new one. HDR unit that is. What I need is to find a powerful vortex near me. The site http://hdrenterprises.com/ is gone. That guy use to sell a four dial HDR unit, but no more. Also, there was a guy in quebec with a six dial unit.